From Inkipedia, the Splatoon wiki
The Options screen is a menu on the Wii U GamePad. It can be accessed by touching 'Options' on the GamePad – the last choice on the right-hand side – while in the Inkopolis Plaza. The camera settings can also be accessed while in the Shooting Range.
- Control Options
- Camera Sensitivity from -5 to +5. This changes how much the camera moves in response to movement of the .
- Y-axis/Y Axis (Normal or Inverted(NA)/Reverse(EU/OC)). This changes inversion controls on the Y Axis. This is disabled when motion controls are set to ON.
- X-axis/X Axis (Normal or Inverted(NA)/Reverse(EU/OC)). This changes inversion controls on the X Axis.
- Motion Controls (ON or OFF). This enables or disables the camera control by moving the .
- Other Options
- Color Lock(NA) or Colour Lock(EU/OC) (ON or OFF). This locks ink colors (to blue and orange for multiplayer, yellow for single player) to make it easier to tell colors apart.
- Inkling (Not now or Change). This sub menu allows the player to change their Inkling's gender, skin tone or eye color.
- Miiverse Tags(NA) or Miiverse Display(EU/OC) (Show or Hide). This chooses whether to show Miiverse posts in Splatoon.