|Eye color||Blue with green sclera|
|Location||Octo Valley, Octo Canyon, Deepsea Metro, Alterna|
|“||That nasty-looking scallywag is an Octobomber.||”|
— Cap'n Cuttlefish(NA)[a]
Octobombers are Octarian enemies in Octo Valley, Octo Canyon, the Octo Expansion, and Return of the Mammalians. They attack by launching Splat Bombs from their helmets.
Octobombers are large, flying Octarians that wear a helmet similar to those of a Octocopter but with a different nozzle that the Splat bomb comes out of. They are colored dull orange with two large tentacles that somewhat look like wings and three shorter ones on the back. Octostrikers are very similar to this Octarian, only bigger with a darker color and a different helmet that comes with a visor. In Splatoon 2, Rocket Octobombers are introduced; these have a maroon color and a pair of thrusters that allow them to dodge from left to right quickly.
Their sole attack is an Octarian version of the Splat Bomb, launched in a small arc with a few seconds in between each bomb. Their mobility and aim are poor, but they tend to aim in the player's general direction.
They appear to be wearing little skis instead of shoes and they hover around one Inkling's height off the ground.
- Rise of the Octocopters (Mission #3)
- Inkvisible Avenues (Mission #11)
- Undeniable Flying Object (Mission #15)
- Propeller-Lift Fortress (Mission #16)
- Tumbling Splatforms (Mission #19)
- Unwelcome Flying Object (Mission #21)
- Spongy Observatory (Mission #23)
- Pinwheel Power Plant (Mission #24)
- Unavoidable Flying Object (Mission #27)
- Enter the Octobot King! (Boss #5)
- Welcome to Octopia (Mission #2)
- Enter the Octohurler (Mission #4)
- Back-Alley Cleanup (Mission #7)
- Towering Heights (Mission #18)
- The Octogalaxy (Mission #23)
- Transfer Junction (Mission #24)
- Platform Madhouse (Mission #25)
- E09 Squee-G Funk Station
- F10 Cubular Station
- G02 Hasta La Vista Station
- I08 Radio Station
- J07 Outrageous Station
- Escape 06 Peristalsis Phase
Return of the Mammalians
- 0509 Low Viz, High Risk
- 0603 Torture Tour
- 0604 Conserve Ink - Splat Sustainably
- Rocket 02 Alterna Space Center: Hangar
- Rocket 2 Return of the Mammalians
An Octobomber throwing a Splat Bomb.
Size comparison with an Inkling.
An Octobomber in Inkvisible Avenues.
Undeniable Flying Object icon.
Concept art of Octobombers, as well as Octocopters and what may be a back view of an Octoball.
- Octobomber Splatoon 2.jpeg
A render of an Octobomber from Splatoon 2.
The mem cake of an Octobomber.
Unofficial render of the Octobomber's game model from Splatoon 2 on The Models Resource.
Names in other languages
- ↑ North America