Version 5.2.0 (Splatoon 3)
From Inkipedia, the Splatoon wiki
|This update focuses on adding data for Deep Cut amiibo. We plan on releasing the next update at the end of the current season. It will focus primarily on weapon balance adjustments and adding features for the new season starting in December.
Changes and feature improvements
Changes to amiibo
Season and catalog changes
- The number of Catalog Points earned during the Closeout Bonus period has increased from 1.2x to 1.5x.
The Closeout Bonus period runs from one week before the end of the season until the end of the season.
Changes to notifications
- When you receive a notification that a room created with the SplatNet 3 Room Creation feature is joinable, it will be displayed on the screen.
Changes to Tournament Manager
- Added support for Splatoon 3 Tournament Manager. This service works with the Splatoon 3 game and SplatNet 3 to aid users in holding and running tournaments using Private Battles.
- Tournament Manager can be accessed from SplatNet 3.
- Features related to organizing tournaments can be found by accessing the following URL from a browser on your laptop or personal device: https://c.nintendo.com/splatoon3-tournament
- For basic guidance on using this feature, please read How to Use Tournament Manager (Splatoon 3).