All Eyez Station
All Eyez Station is a mission in Octo Expansion.
The level is an open series of disjointed small platforms which can be traversed through by a network of Grapplinks. The area is filled with Octosnipers, Octocommanders, Octotroopers, and Octocopters.
C.Q. Cumber's Quotes
|“||In this test, positioning is key.||”|
|“||The Grapplinks will warp you to their location when hit with an ink shot.||”|
|“||Be mindful of your shot range and also of your opponents'.||”|
Cap'n Cuttlefish' Quotes
|“||Just one left-all's well that ends well!||”|
|“||These guys have a longer range than you do, Agent 8!||”|
|“||Ten to go!||”|
|“||All right-let's wipe these guys out!||”|
- The title and subtitle are a reference to Tupac Shakur's 1996 song "Can't C Me", which appeared in his album "All Eyez on Me".
- There are videocassettes floating around in the background of this level.
- The Dutch subtitle alludes to the videocassettes.
Names in other languages
Add/complete French (NoA and NoE), Italian, Russian and Spanish (NoA and NoE) translations
Amaku wa nai zo
Yōguru Tokino Ko Eki
Teki zen'in taose!
|It's not sugary (indulgent)|
Yōguru Tokino Lake Station[note 1]
Defeat all the enemies!
|Dutch||Niet te filmen
Houd je haaks
Versla alle vijanden!
Hang in there[note 3]
Defeat all enemies!
|German||Lass dich nicht hängen!
Besiege alle Gegner!
|Don't let yourself hanging!|
Pulling point garden
Defeat all enemys!
- A pun on "Yōguruto Kinoko" (yogurt mushrooms or kefir). It was a very popular in Japan in the 90s.
- Comes from "Niet te filmen" is a Dutch interjection of amazement meaning "Unbelieveable" (lit.: Cannot be filmed).
- Comes from "Houd je haaks" is a Dutch expression meaning "Hang in there" (lit.: Hold yourself perpendicular).
Octo Expansion Stations