Annaki Splattershot Nova
The Annaki Splattershot Nova features the same design as the regular Splattershot Nova, but comes with raspberry-colored accents instead of the original weapon's lemon-yellow. It also has an Annaki logo on both sides of the front half that change to match the user's ink color.
The Annaki Splattershot Nova was revealed on 16 May 2023 in the Sizzle Season 2023 trailer. It was shown using an Ink Mine as its sub weapon and the Inkjet as its special weapon in a gameplay clip posted by Nintendo as promotional material for the S-BLAST '92 on 17 May 2023.
- The Annaki Splattershot Nova is a middleweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 16. The game's matchmaking system looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- The ink consumption is 0.96% per shot, allowing the user to fire for 10.42 seconds on a full ink tank.
- When firing continuously, it shoots a bullet every 6 frames (10 shots per second).
- When firing from humanoid form, the first shot takes 3 frames to come out. When firing from swim form, the first shot takes 11 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing the weapon and being able to enter swim form or use a sub weapon is 3 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.079 units per frame.
- Each shot has a base damage of 24 and minimum damage of 12.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 10 frames after being fired, it loses 0.75 damage per frame until it reaches 12 damage at frame 26.
- The bullet hitbox for collisions with players has a radius of 0.2 units.
- The bullet hitbox for collisions with the environment has a radius of 0.2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 6 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 12 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Annaki Splattershot Nova starts off having a 10% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- This chance increases by 3% per shot, and maximizes at a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle, meaning that it takes 5 shots to reach minimum accuracy.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Accuracy starts recovering 6 frames after the player stops shooting. The chance to shoot towards the outer reticle decreases by 2% per frame, if the chance is not already at the minimum, meaning that it takes 14 frames to reach maximum accuracy. (21 after shooting while jumping.)
- Shots initially travel straight at a rate of 2.2 units per frame for 5 frames. Shots travel straight for 11 distance units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 2.2698 units per frame if it is not already lower than the listed value, and it loses 36% of its speed every frame (including the first frame after it stops traveling straight). Once the shot velocity decreases below a certain threshold, it will begin to be slowed less and fall faster.
- The effective range is about 14.49 units.
- This number may vary at different firing angles.
The Annaki Splattershot Nova is a fun collab with the fashion gear brand Annaki that also gives users a new loadout to experiment with. While you spray the landscape with that great Splattershot coverage, you can also set traps for enemies using the Ink Mine sub. Watch 'em flounder while teammates take 'em out, or fire up the Inkjet special and take care of business yourself from above. There's no wrong answer! This set is designed to help you protect key areas on the battlefield, so it's perfect for masterminds who hope to execute on a fastidiously planned battle strategy.
|“||SRL Ballistics again! Check out the Annaki Splattershot Nova, a collab between the Annaki brand and the makers of the Splattershot. Paired with the Inkjet special, it's a versatile weapon that allows you to keep your distance. If anyone gets close? That's what Ink Mines are for!||”|
— @SplatoonNA on Twitter
- Main article: Badge#Weapon freshness
|Annaki Splattershot Nova Badges|
|4★ Annaki Splattershot Nova User|
|5★ Annaki Splattershot Nova User|
Model of the Annaki Splattershot Nova rotating (link to file)
For competitive tips about the Annaki Splattershot Nova
|View the strategy page.|
- Alongside the Big Swig Roller Express, the Annaki Splattershot Nova is the only weapon made by the Splat brand that has the actual name of the brand it was created with in almost every translation of the game instead of suffixes meaning "logo" or "branded" like the other Splat weapons. Coincidentally, the base forms of both of these weapons not only both come from the Chill Season 2022, but are also currently the only new weapons introduced in updates to Splatoon 3 that have variations.
Names in other languages
Supēsu shūtā korabo
|Space Shooter Collab|
|Dutch||Annaki Superspetter Nova|
|French||Lanceur spatial Aroz|
|German||Annaki-Kosmo-Kleckser||Annaki Cosmo Splattershot|
|Italian||Splasher Nova Annak||Annaki Splasher Nova (Annak is the Italian name for Annaki)|
|Dropshooter NOVA-PUNK[note 1]|
|Spanish (NOA)||Rociador espacial Annak||Annaki Spacial sprayer|
|Spanish (NOE)||Lanzatintas espacial B||Spacial ink thrower B|
|Chinese (Simplified)||太空射击枪 联名|
|Chinese (Traditional)||太空射擊槍 聯名|
|Korean||스페이스 슈터 컬래버||Space Shooter Collab|
- From Панкасиус Pankasius (a combination of "punk" and "pangasius", the Russian name of Annaki)