Jump to navigation Jump to search
Type of Boss Salmonids
- Almost all Boss Salmonids will drop three Golden Eggs when splatted. The exception to this is the Mothership, which deploys Chinooks that only drop one Golden Egg at a time. After Version 3.2.0, Goldies in Fog waves have a chance to drop either one, five, or ten Golden Eggs instead of three.
- The only Boss Salmonid that does not attack the player directly is the Mothership.
- Boss Salmonids can help the player train in different situations and get used to special weapons in other online modes. For example, the Stinger uses the Sting Ray from far distances, the Flyfish launches its version of the Tenta Missiles, and the Drizzler fires the Ink Storm. All of them train the player to maneuver around other Salmonids, enemy ink, and obstacles.
- Typically, only up to three Boss Salmonids of the same type can remain in game at the same time, except when the connection is lagging or out of sync.
- Typically, Boss Salmonids will not spawn after 28 seconds are left on the clock.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Gran Salmonoide||Big Salmonid|
|Spanish||Gran Salmónido||Big Salmonid|