The members of the band C-Side did not have any musical training, but catapulted their way from humble beginnings into rocking life with innate talent and pure ambition.
|Fictional Band||Song Name||Audio|
|Clickbait (Splash Sessions Demo)||Phase 1:|
Anarchy Battle version:
|Now or Never!|
Beika is one of C-Side's vocalists, as well as its bassist.
Kikura is one of C-Side's vocalists, as well as its guitarist.
Uotora is C-Side's drummer. They have a high-pitched raspy voice, contrasting with their tough appearance.
The band's name refers to two sides of phonograph records and cassette tapes (A-side and B-side). The front side of the second record in a two-record set is sometimes designated the C-side. The name is also phonetically similar to "seaside". In addition, "c" is the third letter in the Latin alphabet, three being a number that is often referenced in Splatoon 3.
- Splatoon 3 – C-Side – Clickbait [In the Studio] – Nintendo Switch
- New Splatoon 3 details from the Squid Research Lab
- Pre-order page for the Splatune 3 album
- Splatune 3: Paintscraper (Uotora Demo)
- "Kikura" (キクラ) is a transcription of Cichla (commonly known as the peacock bass).