The only Lesser Salmonid that spawns during this event is the Cohock. Ink Cannons will appear to help the players defeat the horde. This event can only occur during low tide. When the cannon is colored, that indicates that you must wait your turn. The cannons consume 10% of your ink tank, allowing for 10 shots in one turn, because you cannot recover ink in the cannons.
Salmonid Field Guide
The following text is quoted from the Salmonid Field Guide.
- What Happens
- Cohocks will attack in large numbers from exposed sandbanks.
- Mr. Grizz will deploy a cannon for you to use in dealing with these foes.
- How to Get Golden Eggs
- Defeat Boss Salmonids.
- Advice from Mr. Grizz
- Use the cannon well to clear the way for your coworkers!
- Supplementary Information
- Apparently there are special rooms in the Salmonid barracks set aside for large numbers of Cohocks to gather and practice.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Storm van Sallogs||Cohock storm|
|French (NOE)||Charges de Sumoches||Cohock charges|
|German||Brocken-Sturmanfall||Cochock Storm attack|
|Italian||Orde di Pinne Pingui||Hordes of Cohocks|
|Spanish (NOA)||Ataques de agallones||Cohocks' attacks|
|Spanish (NOE)||Attaques de escamacarras||Cohocks' attacks|
|This article or section needs more images!|
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!