Competitive:S&F Random Restrictions
|Unofficial! This article discusses content that is not part of official Splatoon canon but is part of the community or competitive gaming space.|
S&F Random Restrictions was a Splatoon online tournament held on January 30th, 2016. The tournament was unique in that it featured a set of restrictions among teams allowing for interesting match-ups and use of weapons not often seen in tournaments.
It was the third tournament in the S&F tournament series.
The standings for the event are as follows:
|1st||Name Subject to Change|
|3rd||JFG (Just For Giggles)|
|4th||On the Bounce|
|oL (Octarian Legion)|
This tournament featured a set of restrictions, four of which were randomly selected at each round. These restrictions were to be taken into account by teams when selecting their weapons/gear for that round. The restrictions were generated at the start of each round. In the event of contradicting restrictions, some were re-rolled.
List of restrictions:
- Weapon with a Beakon sub weapon.
- Weapon with a Kraken special weapon.
- Weapon with Bomb Rush special weapon.
- Weapon with a Disruptor.
- Weapon with an Inkstrike.
- Weapon with with an Ink Mine.
- Weapon with a Seeker.
- Long-ranged Blaster (Range Blaster, Rapid Blaster, and Rapid Blaster Pro).
- Short-ranged Shooter (Sploosh-o-matic, Splash-o-matic, Splattershot Jr., Aerospray).
- Scoped or unscoped long-ranged Charger (E-liter 3K, E-liter 3K Scope, Custom E-liter 3K, Custom E-liter 3K Scope, Kelp Splat Charger, Kelp Splatterscope).
- Brush-type weapon.
- Slosher-type weapon.
- Any Gal weapon (.52 Gal, .52 Gal Deco, .96 Gal, .96 Gal Deco).
- Dynamo Roller.
- Gold Dynamo Roller.
- H-3 Nozzlenose.
- H-3 Nozzlenose D.
- Bamboozler 14 Mk I.
- Bamboozler 14 Mk II.
- Squiffer (either variant).
- Aerospray RG.
- Neo Sploosh-o-matic.
- Hydra Splatling.
- Custom Hydra Splatling.
- Meta-pick (Tentatek Splattershot, .52 Gal, .96 Gal Deco, E-liter (either variant), Scoped E-liter (either variant), Dynamo roller (either variant), Luna Blaster Neo.
- No Cold Blooded for the entire team.
- No Echolocator for the entire team.
- Entire team must wear gear with the Haunt ability.
- No invulnerable special weapon (Bubbler and/or Kraken) for the entire team.
- x2 multiplier to one of the options.
- x4 multiplier to one of the option (TO's (Tournament Organizers) choice).
- TO's choice (TO personally picks one of the restrictions).
- Free pick (any weapon unaffected by the other three restrictions).