Crust Bucket Ticket
- Main article: Crust Bucket
Crust Bucket Tickets are coupons to be used at the Crust Bucket in exchange for meals or drinks. Upon using a ticket, the player gains a boost to rewards gained from Regular Battles, Ranked Battles, and League Battles, lasting a total of twenty matches. These boosts can affect either Cash received or level experience gained (for Meal Tickets), or gear experience gained and the chance of rolling a certain ability (for Drink Tickets). Meal Tickets multiply the earnings by a factor of either 1.5, 2 or 2.5, depending on the ticket used, whereas Drink Tickets always multiply by 1.5.
When using a Drink Ticket, there is always a 30% chance of rolling the ticket's favored ability, no matter what brand the gear is from.
Crust Bucket Tickets are available as rewards for participating in Salmon Run. Orange capsules have a 40% chance of giving a 2× ticket, and a 10% chance of giving a 2.5× ticket, both boosting either level experience or Cash. Otherwise, the player receives 4,000. Likewise, blue capsules have a 40% chance of giving one random Drink Ticket and a 10% chance of giving three random Drink Tickets.
Tickets can be found in various Octo Canyon missions as pickups. Once a ticket has been taken, it cannot be obtained again; picking it up will grant the player one Power Egg instead.
- The Octopark (Mission #05)
- Octozeppelin Invasion (Mission #06)
- Spinning Campground (Mission #08)
- Suction-Cup Lookout (Sector 2)
- Octoseeker Shakedown (Mission #10)
- The Floating Garden (Mission #11)
- Parking Garage (Mission #14)
- Octoling Assault (Octo Canyon) (Mission #15)
- Octocommander Fortress (Mission #17)
- Towering Heights (Mission #18)
- The Experimentorium (Mission #19)
- Propellerland (Mission #20)
- Platform Madhouse (Mission #25)
- Paradise Lanes (Mission #26)
- Octoling Workout (Mission #27)
- Cephalon HQ (Sector 5)
After fully upgrading everything at the Ammo Knights Enhancifier, the player will also be able to purchase a random meal ticket for 1500 Power Eggs. This option is only limited by the number of Power Eggs gathered by the player.
It is possible to trade in a mem medal or 15,000 CQ Points at a vending machine located at the Central Station, after beating the final Turf War of the campaign, to get a random reward. These rewards include Drink and Food Tickets.
After completing one stamp page, the player is rewarded with a ticket. Unlike Octo Canyon, this reward may appear again with the completion of another page.