Custom E-liter 3K Scope
From Inkipedia, the Splatoon wiki
(Redirected from Custom E-Liter 3K Scope)
The Custom E-liter 3K Scope(NA)[a], or Custom E-Litre 3K Scope(EU/OC)[b], is a main weapon in Splatoon. It is the Custom version of the E-liter 3K Scope and the scoped version of the Custom E-liter 3K.
The Custom E-liter 3k Scope is nearly identical in appearance to the Custom E-liter 3K. However, the Custom E-liter 3K Scope has a dark-blue scope attached to the barrel, along with a black metal sight.
Custom E-liter 3K Scope
|Base damage||40–80 (Partial charge)|
180 (Full charge)
|Rate of fire|
|Other variant||E-liter 3K Scope|
The Custom E-liter 3K Scope was released on 10 October 2015 at 02:00 UTC. It comes with Squid Beakons and the Kraken.
- The Custom E-liter 3K Scope is a heavyweight weapon.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.55% to 30% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 30% allows players to fire 3 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The scoped view begins to appear at 50% charge and becomes fully zoomed in at 100% charge.
- The scope limits the y-axis field of view to 20 degrees.
- The Custom E-liter 3K Scope cannot store its charge.
- It takes 1.57 seconds to fully charge the weapon.
- When charging a shot with an empty tank, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 4.7 seconds.
- Shots cannot pierce through enemies.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.15 units per frame.
- Damage scales from 40 to 100 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 180.
- Shot velocity scales from 12 to 49.86 units per frame depending on the charge level. At full charge, the velocity is 64 units per frame.
- Shot distance scales from 90 to 272 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the distance is 374.
The Custom E-liter 3K Scope is a Custom E-liter 3K with an added scope for long-distance aiming. It's great for hitting far-off targets, but your view is narrow while charging, so careful where you use it!(NA)[a]
|“||A Custom E-liter 3K with a scope. The range and zoom is impressive, but the viewfinder is so narrow that it's easy to leave yourself open to attack while aiming.||”|
— In-Game Description
|“||Check out the Custom E-liter 3k Scope! The range and zoom are impressive, but the viewfinder is so narrow that it's easy to leave yourself open to attack while aiming. If you're using this bad boy, you'll need to learn to watch your back, lest ye get splatted from behind.||”|
- The Custom E-liter 3K Scope and it's variants are created by Custom.
Names in other languages
3K Sukōpu Kasutamu
|3K Scope Custom|
|French (NOA)||X-traceur zoom modifié|
|French (NOE)||Extraceur zoom modifié|
|German||Ziel-E-liter 3K SE||Special Edition Scope-E-Liter 3K|
|Italian||Tinter con mirino CM||Inker with Scope CM|
|Spanish (NOA)||Telentintador 3K adaptado|
|Spanish (NOE)||Telentintador 3K SP||From the greek prefix Tele- meaning "far off, afar, at or to a distance," and Entintador 3K SP (Inker 3K SP)|
- ↑ Splatoon - ChargeShotLongScope.params