Don't Ralph Station
Don't Ralph Station is a mission in Octo Expansion.
C.Q. Cumber's Quotes
|“||Please shoot the ink switches one at a time.||”|
|“||The Octomissiles here can be useful, depending on how you use them.||”|
|“||You'll want to make good use of the range on that Nozzlenose too.||”|
|“||Ah, it looks like you can use that ink switch to change the path of the Octomissiles!||”|
|“||Goal in sight!||”|
|“||The Octomissiles should be able to pass through now.||”|
|“||An ink switch-shoot it!||”|
|“||The lift goes zoom!||”|
|“||There's an ink switch!||”|
|“||Later, bad guys!||”|
|“||Zoomy lift, the sequel!||”|
- The title is a reference to the 90s slang term "to ralph", meaning "to vomit" and the subtitle is a reference to Will Smith's 1997 song, Gettin' Jiggy wit It.
- The term "to ralph" is used by Marina in one of the stage quotes for Humpback Pump Track.
- This station has "Chikyu Goma" gyroscopes and "Kutsuwa" pencil cases floating around in the background. The Japanese toy gyroscopes were produced since 1921. The "Kutsuwa" pencil cases, made by the Japanese brand Kutsuwa, are pencil cases from the 80s.
- The Russian subtitle and title are a reference to Pole Chudes TV-show.
- Don't Ralph Station is the only mission in Octo Expansion to use the H-3 Nozzlenose.
Names in other languages
Add/complete Japanese, French (NoA and NoE), Italian and Spanish (NoA and NoE) translations
|Dutch||Een overschot aan Octoraketten
Draai jezelf een weg naar het doel!
|A surplus of Octomissiles|
Centrifugal force[note 1]
Turn yourself a way to the goal!
|German||Hier geht's rund!
Nutze die Drehschalter, um ans Ziel zu kommen!
|It goes here round!|
Use the ink switches, in order to reach the goal!
Докрутись до цели!
Dokrutis' do tseli!
Spin to the goal!
- The title erroneously uses a term that has no meaning. The correct term is "Middelpuntvliedende kracht", which means centrifugal force.
- Comes from "Schwenk" (Swing) and "Heim" (home), but the latter most likely refers to the suffix found in certain German city or district names, since that has been the theming for many station titles.
Octo Expansion Stations