From Inkipedia, the Splatoon wiki
|The real world!|
This article or section discusses subjects found in real life.
|Localized Name||Morimoto Eri|
|Native Name||森本 絵梨 (もりもと えり)|
|First Game||Pikmin 3 (overall)|
Splatoon 2 (Splatoon series)
|Latest Game||Octo Expansion (Splatoon series)|
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (overall)
Eri Morimoto is an artist at Monolith Soft.
Morimoto was an effect designer at Square Enix until she joined Monolith Soft mid-career in 2013. She temporarily left them in 2015 due to maternity leave before rejoining in April of 2016.
- Pikmin 3 (2013) - Staff (uncredited)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (2013) - Field Design
- Xenoblade Chronicles X (2015) - Lead Visual Effects
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017) - Landscape Art
- Splatoon 2 (2017) - Art
- Octo Expansion (2018) - Art
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (2020) - Asset Design