From Inkipedia, the Splatoon wiki
|“||The Firefin logo, a stylized blowfish, has long been a favorite of squid-hop set and anyone else who likes to keep it 100. Fans dig the loose fit and laid-back vibe that has become Firefin signature. Did you know that Firefin fans are up to ten times more likely to take selfies in front of graffiti while gazing into the distance?||”|
List of Firefin gear
For the category page, see Category:Firefin.
- Firefin stickers can be seen plastered around Inkopolis Plaza, various stages, and Octo Valley.
- It seems that the character featured in Firefin's logo is nicknamed "FishFry". This name is often featured in the name of Gear that depicts the character, such as the White 8-Bit FishFry.
- A Firefin sticker can be seen on the Splash Screen.
Some Firefin stickers plastered around Inkopolis Plaza.
Names in other languages
|Onomatopoeia for steaming hot food|
|Italian||Torryd||Comes from torrido (extremely hot), though it's never used in relation to cooking|
|From фритюр frityur (fryer)|
|Spanish (NOA)||Shachi||Likely a reference to the Japanese word for killer whale, "shachi"|
- Live from Squid Research Lab: Inkling Fashion Week
- Splatoon JP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2016-01-27). Retrieved on 2016 January 27.
|Brands in the Splatoon series|
| amiibo · Cuttlegear · Famitsu · Firefin · Forge · Inkline
KOG · Krak-On · Rockenberg · Skalop · Splash Mob
SquidForce · Takoroka · Tentatek · The SQUID GIRL · Zekko · Zink
|Annaki · Enperry · Grizzco · Toni Kensa|