The Grizzco Charger is an instant-charging Charger weapon with powerful shots and an extremely long range (the same as the E-liter 4K). The weapon's charge speed is instantaneous and the damage it deals is higher than the Bamboozler but is still lower than other chargers; it is unable to burst a Steelhead's bomb in one shot. Movement speed while charging is 20% higher than that of the Bamboozler. Its ink consumption is between the Goo Tuber's and the Splat Charger's, consuming 13% of the player's ink tank per shot.
The Grizzco Charger is similar in appearance to the Bamboozler 14 Mk I. However, the Grizzco Charger is colored dark brown, reinforced by some metal parts, and have four yellow pill bottles with white caps sticking out of the main body. It is also modified to resemble a bicycle pump: the bamboo handle is replaced by a black metal one, the front sight is replaced by an iron rectangular frame pump base, and there is a black pump base under the muzzle, coming out of which are a metal tube bearing the Grizzco logo and a red hose that hangs near the handle.
- The Grizzco Charger is a middleweight weapon.
- Ink consumption is always 13%, regardless of charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 13% allows players to fire 7 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- The Grizzco Charger cannot store its charge.
- It takes 0.07 seconds to fully charge the weapon.
- When charging a shot with an empty tank, the charge rate is 5%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 1.33 seconds.
- When charging a shot while in the air, the charge rate is 100%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 0.07 seconds.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.72 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Damage is always 200, regardless of charge level.
- Shot velocity is always 40, regardless of charge level.
- Shot distance is always 290.5, regardless of charge level.
The Grizzco Charger was available during the following wildcard rotations:
|Start time||Stage||Weapons||Rare weapon
|29 April 2018 at 00:00 UTC||Lost Outpost||Grizzco Charger|
|11 May 2018 at 18:00 UTC||Marooner's Bay||Grizzco Charger|
|26 May 2018 at 08:00 UTC||Lost Outpost||Grizzco Charger|
|14 July 2018 at 06:00 UTC||Salmonid Smokeyard||Any|
|8 September 2018 at 12:00 UTC||Marooner's Bay||Grizzco Charger|
|5 October 2018 at 18:00 UTC||Marooner's Bay||Any|
|20 October 2018 at 06:00 UTC||Salmonid Smokeyard||Grizzco Charger|
|15 December 2018 at 12:00 UTC||Marooner's Bay||Grizzco Charger|
|23 December 2018 at 06:00 UTC||Lost Outpost||Grizzco Charger|
|30 December 2018 at 00:00 UTC||Spawning Grounds||Any|
|9 March 2019 at 00:00 UTC||Spawning Grounds||Grizzco Charger|
|12 April 2019 at 12:00 UTC||Ruins of Ark Polaris||Grizzco Charger|
|4 May 2019 at 06:00 UTC||Lost Outpost||Any|
|31 May 2019 at 12:00 UTC||Spawning Grounds||Grizzco Charger|
|17 July 2019 at 16:00 UTC||Salmonid Smokeyard||Grizzco Charger|
|19 July 2019 at 12:00 UTC||Ruins of Ark Polaris||Any|
|3 August 2019 at 00:00 UTC||Marooner's Bay||Grizzco Charger|
Names in other languages
Kuma-san Jirushi no Chājā
|Mr. Bear-branded Charger|
|Dutch||Beer & Co Lader||Bear & Co Charger|
|French||Fusil M. Ours SA||Mr. Bear Ltd. Rifle|
|Italian||Splatter Ursus||Grizzco Splatter (Ursus = Mr. Grizz)|
|Russian||Сплатган «Потапыч Inc.»
Splatgan «Potapych Inc.»
|Splatgun «Potapych Inc.»|
|Spanish||Cargatintas Don Oso||Grizzco Charger|