iShipIt is a shipping company in the Inkling world in Splatoon 2. It is the largest transport company in Inklings' world. The company's logo is a white, running, smiling squid with white text on a green banner. In Version 3.1.0, the company was given an alternate logo with the squid re-colored blue and the green banner re-colored red. This version of the logo adds blue text above and off to the side of the red banner. Judging from the Squiddor Polo's name, the name of the squid in the company's logo might be 'Squiddor'.
iShipIt's name, logo, and shipping packages can be seen in various locations in Splatoon 2.
- The Squiddor Polo, given as a Salmon Run reward.
- One of the advertisements featured on the video billboard above the Galleria in Inkopolis Square is an animated version of the iShipIt logo.
- There are iShipIt banners behind spawn points in The Reef and graffiti of it all over the stage.
- Walleye Warehouse has many boxes with the iShipIt logo both as obstacles in the stage and as unreachable background decor.
- Two large posters of the iShipIt logo can be seen to the right of team Bravo's spawn point, and another on the left and slightly behind it.
- Two long pennants with the iShipIt branding are hung behind team Bravo's spawn point.
- When the player gets promotional gear (such as the Studio Octophones and Octo Layered LS obtained for purchasing the Octo Expansion), a shipping box with the iShipIt logo will appear in front of the spawn point in Inkopolis Square. Examining this box will grant the player the gear.
- This can be seen as Kuroneko Yamato-inspired running squid icon.
An animated version of the iShipIt logo. (Click to animate)
The Squiddor Polo features a small version of the iShipIt logo on the right pectoral.
iShipIt's big signpost in The Reef.
Old look of The Reef with the iShipIt logo.
iShipIt box with promotional gear that appears in Inkopolis Square.
iShipIt logo sighted at Humpback Pump Track.
iShipIt logo sighted inside boxes at Goby Arena.
iShipIt posters and banners in Walleye Warehouse in team Bravo's spawn point.
iShipIt logo on the big sign above the building in Moray Towers.
iShipIt on the big plasma screen in Starfish Mainstage.
iShipIt logo sign on one of the buildings at New Albacore Hotel.
iShipIt's name is a play on "I ship it", which, while mainly referring to the company's function, is also a phrase commonly used among fans of a work of fiction to express approval for a hypothetical relationship between two characters. Squiddor, the presumed name of iShipIt's mascot, seems to come from the name suffix -dor/-dore (from the Old Greek δῶρον), such as "Theodor" (gift of God) or "Isidore" (Gift of Isis). If this is the case, the company's mascot name would mean "Gift from a squid".
Names in other languages
イカテン急便 Ikaten Kyūbin (Ikaten Transport), is a pun on Ika (squid) and Idaten (Skanda). Idaten is known as the god of fast running in Japan.
|Dutch||Koerier||courier (no name given)|
|French (NOE)||courrier||courier (no name given)|
|German||Kurier||courier (no name given)|
|Italian||ufficio postale calamaro||squid postal office|
|Ink-lettering post office|
|Spanish (NOE)||mensajería||messenger service (no name given)|
- @SplatoonJP. (April 24, 2017). @SplatoonJP on Twitter. Twitter. Retrieved October 7, 2019.