Ink It Station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ink It Station is a mission in the Octo Expansion.
C.Q. Cumber's Quotes
|“||Spreaders endlessly coat surfaces with ink.||”|
|“||Take care not to get caught by the Spreaders as they move.||”|
|“||Are Spreaders friend? Or foe? We may never know for sure...||”|
Cap'n Cuttlefish's Quotes
|“||Look left, look right, then look behind! It's a rule of the battlefield.||”|
|“||Blistering barnacles! That Spreader is using the same ink as Agent 8!||”|
|“||Yo ho - very nice!||”|
|“||Make full use of the Hydra Splatling's range, OK?||”|
|“||I believe that's a Big Flooder.||”|
|“||Lead the Flooder with your ink!||”|
|“||AW, YEAH! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!||”|
|“||Massive enemy spotted!||”|
- The title and subtitle are a reference to the 1988 song Push It by Salt-N-Pepa.
- At one point during the stage, Cap'n Cuttlefish says "Blistering barnacles! That Spreader is using the same ink as Agent 8!". "Blistering barnacles" is one of the catchphrases of Captain Haddock, one of the characters in The Adventures of Tintin.
- This stage has plastic Clackers in the background. This particular toy, seen in the stage, was popular in the 1990s.
- Instead of taking the form of the toy they are based on, the handle of the toys in this stage are squid-shaped.
- The Russian subtitle and title are a reference to a commercial of Gallina Blanca bouillon cubes from the end of the nineties.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Op goede grond
Gebruik inkt om terrein te veroveren op weg naar het doel!
|On good ground|
Confess color[note 1]
Use ink to gain ground on the way to the goal!
|German||Nicht so zaghaft mit der Farbe!
Färbe dir den Weg zum Ziel frei!
|Not so timid with the ink!|
Ink the way the way to the goal!
Проложи путь и доберись до цели!
Proloji put' i doberis' do tseli!
|*SFX when something is drowning*|
Set path and reach to the goal.
|Spanish (NOA)||¡Por el poder del garabateador!
Amos del Pulpiverso
Entinta territorio para llegar a la meta.
|By the Power of Splatling!|
Masters of the Octoverse
Ink territory to reach to the goal.
- "Kleur bekennen" is a Dutch proverb meaning "to have to express your opinion".
Octo Expansion Stations