Feel free to join our Discord chat if you need help or want to discuss something!
Further details regarding the 2018 Cross-Wiki Weekend can be found here.
If you don't have an account already, let's get to making one!
- In the top right corner, find the "Create account" button.
- Fill in the form giving the necessary information, and the optional information if you feel like doing so.
After creating an account, find an article you want to edit (there's a general list below), and get to editing! You can find the edit button above the article's content.
- Seek out grammatical errors and correct them.
- Add any useful information to articles that lack it.
- Expand stubs.
- Add images to articles needing images.
- Add categories to uncategorized pages.
- Add categories to uncategorized files.
- Add locations of Sunken Scrolls to article.
- Improve the Octo Canyon (mode) articles by adding gameplay descriptions, walkthroughs, images, and quotes.
- Improve the Octo Expansion articles by adding gameplay descriptions, walkthroughs, images, and quotes.
- Add quotes. The wiki's quotes pages for Splatoon 2 characters are generally lacking in content. Quotes from any language version of the game are appreciated, but include your English translation in parenthesis next to the quote.
- Quotable characters and events include: