Inkipedia:Requests for Rights/Archives/FunPL
|This page is an archive.|
It contains older discussions that are no longer ongoing. If you wish to discuss one of the topics here, please bring it up on the live discussion page.
I'm requesting for a interface administrator role. I know it's probably a far fetch since it's not been that long since I joined this wiki.
Arguments why I should have this role:
- I'm pretty experienced with CSS and JS
- I made some CSS and JS dependent stuff for this wiki like the audio players on Music (and also I'm working on an interactive music page). It would be useful if I could maintain them without having to ask another Interface Admin to change code for me
What I promise to do:
- I promise to never change any CSS/JS code that someone else added without firstly asking on Discord whether the change is good.
- I promise to always check changes in my personal common.css/js before adding them for everyone to see.
- I promise to only submit changes when they're fully done. Not submit one change every second until it's perfect.
Hopefully that's enough info, feel free to contact me through Discord if you want to ask me questions. (Username below)
- Due to Fumple's various interactive or enhanced pages on the wiki, and given that he has more MediaWiki experience than most (has his own test wiki, developed a MediaWiki extension, etc.), it would be sensible for him to have interface admin rights. It's in Inkipedia's best interest for Fumple to maintain any of his Inkipedia projects without having to rely on someone else to change CSS/JS code. Heddy (talk) 21:40, 11 August 2019 (UTC)