Inkipedia:Requests for Rights/Archives/FunPL (2)
|This page is an archive.|
It contains older discussions that are no longer ongoing. If you wish to discuss one of the topics here, please bring it up on the live discussion page.
I'm going for the Patroller group.
I'm already actively monitoring the recent changes feed, so it won't be a big change for me. When it comes to verifying changes, I'll only add a patrol mark when it's a meta change (user page, talk, MediaWiki namespace) and I know it's ok. That's actually the main thing I'm going to be monitoring, meta changes.
To anyone on Discord, you already know that I report spam really quickly.
The group will help me help the wiki by adding patrol marks on my edits and on edits that may need extended MediaWiki knowledge.12:29, 12 October 2019 (UTC)
- I certainly see no reason why not! You obviously know what you're doing, so any help would be great! GloverMist (talk) 13:54, 12 October 2019 (UTC)
- 00:55, 13 October 2019 (UTC)
- Heddy (talk) 15:10, 13 October 2019 (UTC)
- SundaeSquidTalk 16:11, 13 October 2019 (UTC)
- Support, completed 15:18, 20 October 2019 (UTC)