Does anyone know how to add images, I'm trying to show a render of an Octoling holding the .52 gal. but even though I saved it, I don't know how to get it to show. Argus (talk) 22:41, 24 April 2018 (UTC)Argus
Locking User Pages?
Curious... given recent incidents of people editing others' talk pages, is there a way to lock down User Page edits to allow only staff and the userpage's owner to make edits? -DJParticle (talk) 07:35, 17 December 2018 (UTC)
- Only Admins can do that: "Locking (protecting) a page so it can not be edited or renamed by users without admin rights" Maybe ask one of them if that's a possibility? KingAwesome467 (talk) 10:21, 24 December 2018 (UTC)
- Sure. I added a filter that blocks edits to user pages other than one's own. The filter only triggers for new users, but it can be applied to more users if needed. Heddy (talk) 18:00, 24 December 2018 (UTC)
Custom Signature prototype
Admin block list (helpful)
User:Panalean Review Reason: Advertising.
User:Meridian Health Protocols tab: Possible advertising from previous encounters.
User:Grs Ultra Supplement BOOK: Possible advertising from previous encounters.
User:Ultra Omega Burns tab: Possible advertising from previous encounters.
User:Paxforex Review: Advertising.
User:Lash Energizer Review: Advertising.
User:Lean Body Hacks: Advertising.
- Hi there! If you want to do that, simply create a page that has the same title as your normal user page, followed by a slash, then the name of the new page you want! For example,
User:SplatNerdAgent4/Exampleas a start. The page will automatically link back to your normal user page. GloverMist (talk) 09:17, 6 March 2020 (UTC)
- It happens automatically so long as you title it correctly. For example, this page of yours has a little clickable arrow back to your main user page underneath the title.
- As a side note, if you're responding to someone on a talk page, it's considered good practice to indent your response with a
:, like I've been doing! Add an extra colon for each response so conversations are easier to read! For example, your response to this message would start with two colons. GloverMist (talk) 15:01, 6 March 2020 (UTC)
- I've taken that into practice quite a lot. Thanks for the advice! \/\/00|\/|¥/Woomy$₽|_@+|\|€R|]@G€|\|+4/SplatNerdAgent4\/€€|\/|0/Veemo (Talk) 13:55, 30 March 2020 (UTC)
I just can't be a patroller. How do I get that rank?
- You have to nominate yourself or get nominated.
Check out Inkipedia:Requests for Rights#Patroller Application Overview and Inkipedia:Patrollers for more info. 16:39, 22 August 2020 (UTC)
New Idea for rank.
So, some people want to be patroller, but are not able to be on constantly, editing and patrolling. Maybe we could do something like an editor? SquidKid2000-_-||(Talking) (talk) 17:11, 21 October 2020 (UTC) Ps, Im ok if you say "NO WAY"
- Patrollers are not expected to be on constantly, but they are expected to be experienced with Inkipedia and with judging others' edits, so that they can use the patrol tools effectively.
- Everyone (including you!) can fight vandalism by reverting vandal edits. Feel free to patrol others' edits. If you want the patroller staff position, request it at Inkipedia:Requests for Rights. Heddy (talk) 20:38, 21 October 2020 (UTC)
whys prod excused
Wayslide Cool is active,she lit just edited--Prinz The Overlord 19:43, 25 November 2020 (UTC)
Fumple and wayslide cool
OkSplatto 22:10, 3 July 2021 (UTC)
If you didn't know, Rassicas apparently has a youtube channel (and produces decent content, too!). As a youtube channel would take up a lot of one's personal time, including time to edit a certain wiki, I'd like to ask if Rassicas's absence can be deemed as excused until we get confirmation that they won't be editing the wiki anymore. Does anyone say otherwise to the topic? WoomyMcBoomy 21:28, 30 October 2021 (UTC)
- I have been in contact with him a while back, and he also mention in his talk page that he has moved (won't say where), so he is working getting his house ready or whatnot. I do believe he will continue editing the wiki, so I have no confirmation he will quit. Chrome Wolf (🎙, 🗂). 12:49, 11 November 2022 (UTC)
So y'know my Collectibles of Alterna page, I'd like one more confirmation on whether or not it's moving so I can keep adding stuff.
- This is a list of the staff...? You're not notifying them if that's what you're trying to do? Xan 15:04, 25 November 2022 (UTC)
- ya…I'm new Wind Waker 18:33, 25 November 2022 (UTC)
- And man, how do you know everywhere I am? Wind Waker 18:33, 25 November 2022 (UTC)