|“||Call the fashion police! Because this Inkling is killing it in a down vest and hiking boots by outdoor clothing label Inkline. While this brand specializes in high-quality all-weather gear, their look is also highly sought after by even the most fashionable squids, shrimp, and jellyfish.||”|
Inkline (Japanese: シグレニ Shigureni) is a brand within Splatoon and Splatoon 2. In Splatoon, Inkline gear accessories have a 5x higher chance to roll a Defense Up, and a 1/2x chance of a Damage Up. In Splatoon 2, Inkline gear accessories have a 5x higher chance to roll a Bomb Defense Up, and a 1/2x chance of a Cold-Blooded.
Referencing to SplatoonJP, Inkline is a brand producing outdoor wear and tools. 
For the category page, see Category:Inkline.
- The Brand's name is a multi-faceted pun:
- "Ink" is obviously a reference to squids.
- "Line" is a climbing terminology for special climbing rope, and is also a term for a series of fashion items, e.g. "The new line of shirts by Inkline".
- "Inkline" sounds like "Incline", again hinting towards the brand's propensity towards climbing gear.
- Inkline's Japanese name, "Shirugeni", is a dish with tsukudani clams.
A set of magazines at Ancho-V Games, with Inkline gear at the bottom.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Maremont||The words mare (sea) and monte (mountain) united|
- Live from Squid Research Lab: Inkling Fashion Week
- Splatoon JP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2015-03-25). Retrieved on 2015 March 25.