|“||Call the fashion police! Because this Inkling is killing it in a down vest and hiking boots by outdoor clothing label Inkline. While this brand specializes in high-quality all-weather gear, their look is also highly sought after by even the most fashionable squids, shrimp, and jellyfish.||”|
Inkline (Japanese: シグレニ Shigureni) is a brand within Splatoon and Splatoon 2. In Splatoon, Inkline gear accessories have a 5x higher chance to roll a Defense Up, and a 1/2x chance of a Damage Up. In Splatoon 2, Inkline gear accessories have a 5x higher chance to roll a Bomb Defense Up DX (formerly Bomb Defense Up), and a 1/2x chance of a Main Power Up (formerly Cold-Blooded).
Referencing to SplatoonJP, Inkline is a brand producing outdoor wear and tools. 
For the category page, see Category:Inkline.
- The Brand's name is a multi-faceted pun:
- "Ink" is obviously a reference to squids.
- "Line" is a climbing terminology for special climbing rope, and is also a term for a series of fashion items, e.g. "The new line of shirts by Inkline".
- "Inkline" sounds like "Incline", again hinting towards the brand's propensity towards climbing gear.
- Inkline's Japanese name, "Shirugeni", is a dish with tsukudani clams.
- Until the introduction of Bomb Defense Up DX and Main Power Up in Version 4.3.0, the likely ability for Inkline gear was Bomb Defense Up, and the unlikely ability was Cold-Blooded.
A set of magazines at Ancho-V Games, with Inkline gear at the bottom.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Maremont||The words mare (sea) and monte (mountain) united|
- Live from Squid Research Lab: Inkling Fashion Week
- Splatoon JP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2015-03-25). Retrieved on 2015 March 25.