Inkopolis Memorial Mixtape
Inkopolis Memorial Mixtape is a song performed by DJ Octavio and features many artists. Inkopolis Memorial Mixtape is only available in the live soundtrack Splatoon 2 Live in Makuhari -Tentalive-, which was released on 19 July 2019.
Inkopolis Memorial Mixtape features many different parts of other music. It starts with some reverberating echo. Then, multiple songs can be heard, listed here below in order.
- Grand Finale (0:09) — Mostly unchanged but ends slightly sooner. Then, DJ Octavio can be heard speaking.
- Cephaloparade (0:29) — First, the sound when a player starts a level in Octo Valley or Octo Canyon plays. Then the song is heard. It then ends at 18 seconds when the next song is heard. It seems to be slightly faster.
- Shooting Starfish (0:46) — Shooting Starfish can be heard. It is played at 0:15 of Shooting Starfish. The song is not changed. It then skips to 1:51 for the next part. It then ends at 1:17 for the next song.
- Octo Eight-Step (1:12) — The beginning is heard. Then it skips to 0:14 and plays until 0:26. Then the next song is heard.
- Eight-Legged Advance (1:27) — Eight-Legged Advance plays starting at 0:53. It then stops at 1:06. It seems slightly faster.
- Onward! (1:42) — The full song from Splatoon is played.
- The Girl from Inkopolis (1:44) — A bomb can be heard thrown before the song starts. It then starts at 0:46. Agent 4 can be heard booyahing while this is playing.
- Buoyant Boogie (1:58) — Starting from 0:15, it can be heard. During the song, armor can be heard equipped, and Power Eggs can be heard being collected. It ends at 0:37.
- Tidal Rush (2:25) — DJ Octavio can be heard speaking before it starts. The song starts starting at 1:49 and ends at 1:59. Marie's voice seems to be pitched up. Callie's voice seems to be unaffected. The beginning of Cephaloparade is layered on top of the song for the whole duration, and it seems to be significantly sped up.
- Spicy Calamari Inkantation (2:46) — After Tidal Rush, the song transfers to Spicy Calamari Inkantation. Only the main chorus is heard. It seems to be sped up to some degree. The song then fades quickly, then the next song is heard.
- Happy Little Workers (3:05) — The beginning of Happy Little Workers is heard. It seems to be slightly sped up.
- Deluge Dirge (3:20) — The beginning is played. While this is played, Golden Eggs can be heard put in the basket and a Goldie can be heard getting splatted. Cephaloparade seems to be layered on top at 3:28, 3:31, 3:40, and 3:42.
- Fishing Frenzy (3:44) — The ending is played. Cephaloparade is layered on top of the song at 3:46, 3:49, 3:52, and 3:56.
- Dubble Bath (4:01) — The main part of the song is heard. In the background, sound effects from the Splatoon lobby mini game Squid Jump can be heard.
- Dubble Bath (DIY Remix) (4:14) — The main part of the song is heard.
- Lookin' Fresh (Shrimp Kicks) (4:35) — The beginning of this can be heard. A player can be heard buying a piece of gear. It seems slightly faster.
- New You (Ye Olde Cloth Shoppe) (5:00) — The song remains unchanged.
- Without a Dop Doubt (5:21) — The percussion can be heard, along with the DJ.
- Fresh Start (5:30) — The song starts while Without a Dop Doubt is playing. Then, Without a Dop Doubt stops but the Squid Sisters keep singing.
- Into the Light (6:02) — The end of this song is heard, and Marina's line is extended until DJ Octavio speaks.
- Opening (6:29) — Opening is heard a few times, each getting remixed a bit.
- I am Octavio (6:42) — The choir is heard during the latter part of the previous song, cymbals crashing in unison with the vocals. The synth plays through the intro of the next song.
- Rip Entry (6:44) — During the intro, an Inkling girl is heard "Booyahing". In order, a Blaster is heard being fired, followed by a Splat Charger. The same weapon is also heard being charged, during which the Blaster and Splat Charger are heard again. During the part where the Splat Charger was supposed to be heard charging, a Splattershot Jr. takes its place.
- Shipwreckin' (7:11) — When a note is supposed to be played, the song instead skips the note, going straight to the vocals.
- Sucker Punch (7:34) — An Inkling boy is heard "Booyahing". Other than that, the song remains mostly unchanged.
- Undertow (7:53) - The song remains unchanged.
- Endolphin Surge (8:17) — A Splashdown can be heard right when the song starts. Other than that, the song remains unchanged.
- Broken Coral (8:46) — The song remains unchanged.
- Riptide Rupture (9:10) — An Echolocator can be heard being activated.
- Wave Prism (9:32) — The song remains unchanged. It appears to be very slightly faster.
- Shellfie (9:51) — The song remains unchanged.
- Inkoming! (10:04) — Tenta Missiles, Ink Armor, Inkjet, Baller, and Kraken can be heard being activated. It appears to be slightly faster.
- Seafoam Shanty (10:31) — The song remains unchanged.
- Now or Never! (10:53) — All versions of Now or Never! can be heard at once as well as Agent 4, Agent 8, Off the Hook, and the Squid Sisters speaking.
- Splattack! (11:47) — It starts with the drums, with an extended time, and gets louder with every beat. Then the vocalist shouts, ending the Inkopolis Memorial Mixtape.
- The song ends with the same drum loop used in the Splatoon splash screen followed by the opening of Splattack!, similar to the Splatoon 3 trailer.
- There are sounds of special weapons from Splatoon being activated on songs introduced in Splatoon 2, despite none of the specials from Splatoon returning in Splatoon 2 (for example, Echolocator being heard activated on Riptide Rupture and Kraken being activated on Inkoming!).
- Pearl can only be heard in one song, Now or Never!, although she is one of the idols in Splatoon 2.
- Dedf1sh, Diss-Pair and SashiMori are the only bands that don't have a song present in the Mixtape.
- Despite being a remix of both games, the track focuses on mostly Splatoon 2.
- This song is never heard in-game.
Names in other languages
|Japanese||High-Color Memorial Mixtape|