Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jump Station is a mission in the Octo Expansion.
C.Q. Cumber's Quotes
|“||You'll need to use the Grapplinks here to make your way to the top.||”|
|“||After hopping in, keep cool and aim your shots carefully.||”|
|“||Keep in mind that if you jump in the direction you shoot, your shots will travel farther.||”|
|“||I recommend practicing this technique on the first Grapplink you encounter.||”|
Cap'n Cuttlefish's Quotes
|“||Yo ho! Now that's fresh.||”|
|“||That look of flying in the sky reminds me of an eagle from the golden days of yore!||”|
|“||When you jump on a Bounce Pad, hold down to catch air!||”|
|“||Isn't there a Grapplink down here that will take you back to where you were?||”|
|“||Nice! That's how it's done.||”|
|“||Nice - keep it up and head for the top!||”|
|“||I wonder if you can't get a head start on that somehow...||”|
|“||Hop on and let's go!||”|
|“||Goal in sight!||”|
|“||Aim for the Grapplinks!||”|
|“||Next up is that thing that's traveling back and forth.||”|
|“||I don't like how those switches spin...||”|
|“||That's the spirit, Eight!||”|
- The title and subtitle are a reference to the 1983 song Jump by Van Halen.
- This station has toys known as Fish Catching Games floating in the background. Fish-like figures would be placed inside holes in a wheel and then the wheel would rotate. While rotating, the user would use a tiny rod to catch the fish which mouth would open and close.
- Unlike the toy it is based on, the bait attached to the rods is squid-shaped and the toy itself has the shape which looks like an angler fish.
- The two different colors reference the Japanese toy it is based on, which also had two colors: red and green.
Names in other languages
Add/complete Japanese, French (NoA and NoE), Italian, Russian and Spanish (NoA and NoE) translations
|Dutch||Houd de eer hoog
Spring en schiet op weg naar het doel!
|Keep the honor high|
Jump and shoot on your way to the goal!
|German||Boing! Boing! Boing!
Springe und schiesse auf dem Weg zum Ziel!
|Bounce! Bounce! Bounce!|
Bouncy ballingen[note 1]
Bounce and shoot on the way to the goal!
|Spanish (NOA)||Siempre hacia arriba
Salta y dispara hasta llegar a la meta.
Jump and shoot until you reach the goal.
- Comes from "Flummi" (bouncy ball), and "-ingen", a suffix found in certain German city and district names.
Octo Expansion Stations