|“||Krak-On is one of the older fashion houses in Inkopolis and has quickly become popular with squids who can effortlessly mix grandpa’s hand me downs with more cutting edge new pieces. Krak-On’s Basics line is a favorite across multiple generations of Inklings.||”|
Krak-On (Japanese: クラーゲス Kurāgesu) is a brand within Splatoon and Splatoon 2, and the designer of the Krak-On Splat Roller. In Splatoon, Krak-On gear is five times more likely to get Swim Speed Up as a sub slot Ability, with only a slight chance of getting Defense Up while in Splatoon 2, Krak-On gear Ability, has 1/2x chance of getting Bomb Defense Up.
Krak-On's focus seems to be retro footwear that is usually alternative or quirky in its style, with such shoes as clogs, canvas high-tops, and canvas slip-ons. This retro theme is even continued with a waistcoat.
According to SplatoonJP, Krak-On mainly produces natural-style shoes. 
For the category page, see Category:Krak-On.
- The name Krak-On is likely a pun on the legendary sea monster kraken and "crack on" as words of encouragement. This is further supported by the fact the Krak-On Splat Roller has the Kraken as it's Special Weapon.
- Krak-On produces the most shoes of any brand, selling 13 different items.
- It has been speculated that Krak-On's logo and some of its products are based on the real-life footwear brand, Converse.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Cnidarya||A reference to Cnidaria, the scientific group from which jellyfish are from|
|Spanish||Meddux||From medusa (jellyfish) and dux, latin for "Leader". Also refers to Architeuthis dux, a species of Giant squid.|
- Live from Squid Research Lab: Inkling Fashion Week
- Splatoon JP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2016-01-27). Retrieved on 2016 January 27.
|Brands in the Splatoon series|
| amiibo · Cuttlegear · Famitsu · Firefin · Forge · Inkline
KOG · Krak-On · Rockenberg · Skalop · Splash Mob
SquidForce · Takoroka · Tentatek · The SQUID GIRL · Zekko · Zink
|Annaki · Enperry · Grizzco · Toni Kensa|