The Lobby Terminal, also written as the lobby terminal, is a feature in Splatoon 3. It is accessed from the Battle Lobby. A similar feature, known as the Grizzco Terminal, also written as the Grizzco terminal, is also present in Grizzco Industries.
The Lobby Terminal, when interacted with, allows the player to perform one of several actions, generally related to online gameplay:
- Get stuff: When items are collected from loot anchors in Alterna or redeemed from SplatNet 3's QR code scanner or Wandercrust, this function must be used to grant them to the player's account.
- View battle replays: Displays a list of the player's recent battles, from which replays can be viewed and modified.
- See battle stats: Displays a detailed list of the player's recent battles. This includes information also accessed in SplatNet 3. Statistics include the date, time, and stage of the battle, the score of each participant, and any medals earned by the player.
- Type in a replay code: A code for a replay from a different player can be entered here to view and save the corresponding replay.
- Edit your Splashtag: Allows the player to edit their Splashtag. This can also be done from the menu.
- Change your online name: Allows the player to change their online display name. Note that this is different from the name of the Nintendo Switch user playing. If the player changes their name, they must wait 30 days before they can change it again.
- Set your Splatfest region: Allows the player to change their associated region for the purpose of Splatfest ranking. If the player changes this, they must wait two months from the point they voted before they can change it again.
- Anarchy Power & Challenge Power: Allows the player to view records regarding team power in Anarchy Battle (open) or a Challenge.
The terminal in the Grizzco Industries building, when interacted with, allows the player to perform one of three actions related to performed shifts:
- Job Logs: Displays a list of the player's recent shifts. This includes information also accessed in SplatNet 3. Statistics include the date, time, stage, and hazard level of the shift, the score and weapons of each crew member, and the status of every wave, including an Xtrawave if one occurred. Notably, the statistics shown in-game are less comprehensive than those displayed on SplatNet 3. The player can press to save a job scenario. It is not possible to save Big Run job scenarios.
- Job Scenarios: Displays a list of the player's saved job scenarios. Saved job scenarios can then be played during private shifts.
- Enter Code: A code for a job scenario from a different player can be entered here to save the corresponding job scenario.
Another view of the Grizzco Terminal
- The theme that plays whilst near a terminal is an electronic cover of Clickbait.
Names in other languages
|terminal du hall
|terminale della lobby
|Терминал в Холле
Terminal v Kholle
|Terminal in the Lobby
|Terminal del vestíbulo
|Beer & Co-terminal
|terminal de M. Ours Cie
|terminal de M. Ours SA
|terminal Ursus & Co
|Терминал «Потапыч Inc.»
Terminal «Potapych Inc.»
|«Potapych Inc.»[a] terminal
|Terminal de Don Oso
|Mr. 베어 단말기
|Scénario de mission
|scenario di lavoro
|Modelo de tarea
- From this language's respective name for Grizzco.