Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article or section is a stub.|
You can help the wiki by to it.
McFly Station is a mission in the Octo Expansion.
C.Q. Cumber's Quotes
|“||This test was specifically designed with the Inkjet in mind.||”|
|“||If you can survive long enough, you should find success.||”|
|“||Keep in mind that, with the Inkjet, you can press to gain a bit of altitude.||”|
|“||You can use the Octoballers as cover from the Octosnipers' attacks.||”|
|“||You took damage - test failed.||”|
Cap'n Cuttlefish's Quotes
|“||Power Egg pack spotted!||”|
|“||Power Egg pack spotted! Enemies also spotted!||”|
|“||I think you'll be OK if you can keep dodging for 30 seconds!||”|
|“||Just a bit longer!||”|
|“||You do know how to pilot an Inkjet... Right, Eight?||”|
|“||Almost there! YOU GOT THIS!||”|
- The title is a reference to the character Marty McFly from the 1985 film Back to the Future and the subtitle is a reference to a line from Doc Brown, a character from the same movie: "The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?"
- The Japanese title's "ゲキマ部" is a pun for "激マブ" (Gekimabu), an old slang meaning "very beautiful/cute/cool".
- This station has Nintendo's NES system, controllers and cartridges floating around in the background.
- One-Shot Station has NES controllers floating around in the background as well.
- The Dutch subtitle of this station, "Raak niet in de nesten", could possibly allude to the NES.
- The Dutch subtitle of Goose Station and the title of this station are with but one letter the same. The former subtitle translates to "Flying is difficult", while the title of this station translates to "Flying isn't difficult", contradicting each other.
Names in other languages
Add/complete, Italian, Russian and Spanish translations
Jettopakku, yokeru sugata wa
Jettopakku de ittei jikan yokero
|The look when you dodge with Inkjet is|
Extra Beautiful Station
Dodge until the time runs out with Inkjet
|Dutch||Raak niet in de nesten
Vliegen is geen kunst
Gebruik de Inktjet en voorkom dat je geraakt wordt tot de tijd om is!
|Don't get in the nests[note 1]|
Flying isn't an art[note 2]
Use the Inkjet and prevent that you get hit until the time runs out!
|French||Ça va swinguer !
Parvis du pare-billes
Esquive les billes pendant 30 secondes !
Forecourt of the marble proof
Avoid the marbles during 30 seconds!
|German||Mit Tintendüser am Ball!
Weiche mit dem Tintendüser bis zum Ablauf der Zeit den Angriffen aus!
|With the Inkjet at the ball!|
Avoid the attacks with the Inkjet until the timer expires!
|Italian||Ho visto un polpo volare!
Usa il jet splat per evitare tutti i colpi finché non scade il tempo!
|Russian||...Мам, ну еще 30 секунд!
Уклоняйся в красколете!
...Mam, nu yeshche 30 sekund!
Uklonyaysya v kraskolete!
|...Mom, just 30 more seconds!|
Dodge with inkjet!
|Spanish||Propulsión a base de tinta
Resiste los ataques con el propulsor.
Resist attacks with the propeller.
- Comes from "in de nesten raken", a Dutch expression meaning "to get into trouble".
- Comes from "het is geen kunst", a Dutch saying for "it's not difficult".
Octo Expansion Stations