Outrageous Station is a mission in the Octo Expansion.
Outrageous Station is a standard linear level, with the aim to make it to the end of the stage. There are no particularly notable gimmicks to this level. The first area is a simple set of platforms with a few enemies. The second area pits the player in a trench with various Octotroopers inside and above, with Octocommanders as well. The final portion has the player scaling several narrow floors of a layered tower, leading to the goal on the top floor.
C.Q. Cumber's Quotes
|“||The sheer number of enemies in this area make for quite the challenge.||”|
|“||A Slosher can be useful for attacking over the top of shields.||”|
|“||The burst of a Blaster shot can also be effective for getting around shields.||”|
Cap'n Cuttlefish's Quotes
|“||You done did it!||”|
|“||Huzzah! Up on the roof!||”|
|“||It's like a maze... Watch out for corners!||”|
|“||Octocommanders in the distance! Tread lightly!||”|
|“||Wow... there's an Inkrail in a place like this?||”|
|“||Sounds like lots of enemies up ahead. Get in the zone!||”|
|“||Blast those shielded dudes from above or the side!||”|
|“||I spotted the goal up there. It looks climbable!||”|
|“||You've got enemies behind you too!||”|
|“||Under construction? Or wait - it's just a hollow construct!||”|
- The title and subtitle are a reference to the 1985 song Truly, Truly, Truly Outrageous by Jem, which was the original theme song for the animated series Jem and the Holograms.
- This station has Japanese television-shaped insect repellent in the background.
Names in other languages
Add/complete French (NoA and NoE) and Spanish (NoE) translations
Serebu na tako no seisokuchi
Shi Roganē Ze Eki[note 1]
Kiai de gōru seyo!
|Habitat of celebrity (rich) octopuses|
Shi Roganē Shoal Station
Get to the goal with spirit!
Wat houdt je tegen?
Storm door naar het doel!
What is holding you back?
Storm through to the goal!
|German||Jetzt mit extra viel Feind!
Kämpfe dich zum Ziel durch!
|Now with even more enemies!|
Fight your way to the goal!
|Italian||Il nemico si cela dietro ogni cassa
Supera tutti gli ostacoli!
|The enemy hides behind every crate|
Handbag Valley[note 2]
Overcome all obstacles!
Доберись до цели!
Doberis' do tseli!
|...We are done waiting!|
Get to the goal!
|Spanish (NOA)||Mira por encima del hombro
Ábrete paso hasta la meta
|Look over your shoulder|
Make your way to the goal
- A pun on "Shiroganēze" (Rich women at Shirogane, a high-end residential area). It is a vogue word in 2000's Japan.
- Valle Valigetta plays on the assonance between "valle" (valley) and "valigetta" (handbag). In the Italian version, stages' names often are created with this method.
- In Spanish, Valcanasto is not a word, and as such, does not have any translation
Octo Expansion stations