Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Hello, hello! What kind of weapon are you in the market for?" - When a player enters the shop.
- "I admire your devotion, but you already have that weapon!" - When a player attempts to buy a weapon they already have.
- "Buy this one?" - When a player is about to buy a weapon.
- "Equip it?" - After a player has bought a weapon.
- "Thank you! I know you'll give it a good home. Remember-simply press Equip to choose your active weapon!" - After a player has bought a weapon.
- "I'm afraid you're a bit lacking in the funds department. I can't part with my babies for any less than they're worth!" - When a player attempts to buy a weapon but does not have enough cash.
- With its wide muzzle, the Sploosh-o-matic is well suited for close-combat situations. The Curling Bombs allow you to clear narrow pathways and push farther into enemy territory. And once you're there, send your enemies back to their spawn point with the Splashdown! This close-range weapon set excels at opening holes in your opponent's defenses for your teammates to exploit.
- The Neo Sploosh-o-matic is a custom Sploosh-o-matic emblazoned with an original emblem. To be honest, the main weapon is the same as the original, but now you can set a jump point for your teammates with the Squid Beakons! To create space for your team, smoke out your opponents with the Tenta Missiles, and move on them while they flee! This weapon is suited for players who like close-quarters fighting, as well as those who like to coordinate with their team.
- The Splattershot Jr. is the classic entry-level Turf War weapon! It's a great companion for learning the basics of battle. It has a great rate of fire and efficient in use to boot. Plus it sprays ink so wildly you're bound to hit something! Splat Bombs are super effective at smoking out hidden opponents and clearing your path! And the Ink Armor special is great for support, making this set an excellent choice for players who appreciate balance!
- The Custom Splattershot Jr. offers the same functions as the Splattershot Jr. but with a twist on how you battle! Smoke out your opponents with Autobombs and splat them when they pop up! They can be combined with the Ink Storm special to smoke out opponents from a large area. I recommend this for players who like moving together as a team!
- For your main weapon, I present the Splash-o-matic, a weapon fine-tuned for highly accurate barrages! It's a little lacking in power, but it provides pretty good cover with its rapid fire. You can limit your opponent's movements with Toxic Mist, and then complete the domination with the Inkjet special! I recommend this for aggressive players who want to lay the smackdown on their opponents!
- The Neo Splash-o-matic is a Splash-o-matic emblazoned with an original emblem. This set includes Burst Bombs, which you can use in concert with your main weapon to quickly splat foes and ink turf! What’s more, with the Suction-Bomb Launcher special, you can cut off any hope of escape and finish ‘em! Pile on the pressure with the sub and special, then rule the roost with your main weapon like a boss!
- The range and accuracy of the Aerospray MG aren't anything to write home about, but it's got an incredible rate of fire! Combined with the Suction Bomb as a sub, the main weapon offers great power and great ink spread to boot! You can really surprise your opponents with the Curling-Bomb Launcher special, so don't miss out on this set!
- The Aerospray RG set is a modified Aerospray MG set. It has the same great fire rate, but the Sprinkler gives this set absurd coverage! The Baller lets you cut off sections of your opponent's territory, so I strongly recommend it for players who really want to control the turf!
- The Splattershot is beloved for its ease of handling and high potential. This is the latest model of the go-to weapon! The included Burst Bombs are great for both attack and defense, and the Splashdown special doubles down on attack power. You can also use the Splashdown as a defensive ace up your sleeve, so it's perfect for learning the basics of battling! If you learn to make great use of this set, you'll be a force to be reckoned with! This all-around set is great for mastering the basics of battle.
- The Tentatek Splattershot is the product of a collaboration with the gear brand Tentatek! Its stats are the same, but it now has Splat Bombs as its sub weapon and the Inkjet special, allowing players to push the front lines! I'd recommend it for anyone who wants to quickly expand their team's turf and raise their team's morale!
- The Hero Shot Replica is a different aesthetic take on the standard Splattershot model. This weapon came about after I made a breakthrough in my research and managed to create the ultimate weapon! Sadly, it never made it to mass production because the guys at the factory couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So instead they just slapped some shiny parts on a standard Splattershot and called it the Hero Shot Replica. But it sure looks fresh, doesn't it? Give it a shot sometime.
- The .52 Gal is a heavy hitter with an extra-large nozzle for shooting massive amounts of ink. It's powerful but slow, making it important to be aware of your surroundings. Lucky for you, it comes with the Point Sensor sub! The included Baller is great for drawing attention, so I recommend this set to players who like to control the flow of battle!
- The .52 Gal Deco is a standard .52 Gal with a little extra flair added by pro designers! This set comes with Curling Bombs to quickly close in on opponents or smoke them out with a well-placed wall bounce! And for those opponents that try to keep their distance, make ‘em pay with the Sting Ray! I’d recommend this for savage players born without a self-preservation instinct!
- The N-ZAP '85 is a shooter with excellent ink efficiency and rapid-fire capability! Its attack power isn't all that, but you can use its features to ink turf quickly as you pursue your opponents! Use the Suction Bombs to further stick it to the baddies, and as you close in on them, pop your Ink Armor and watch them squirm! This weapon is the very definition of "reliable." I recommend it for players who put a big emphasis on ink coverage!
- The N-ZAP ‘89 is a later model of the N-ZAP ‘85. Same features, different color! At first glance, the included Autobombs and Tenta Missiles make this look like the perfect support set for smoking out enemies. And that’s not wrong, but you can also use this set to push forward aggressively! So I’d recommend this for players that like to adapt their style to the state of the battle!
- The Splattershot Pro was developed for more advanced users by the team behind the Splattershot! Use the Point Sensor to reveal opponents, and then blast them with the incredible precision and range of the main weapon! Its fire rate and ink efficiency aren't the best, but you can cover your teammates with an Ink Storm! I'd recommend this weapon to players who have a lot of faith in their accuracy and positioning!
- The Forge Splattershot Pro is a custom Splattershot Pro weapon set put together by the gear brand Forge! The main weapon functions identically to the Splattershot Pro, but you can keep opponents at arm's length with Suction Bombs! And the Bubble Blower special is the perfect complement to the main weapon's long range! It's not the easiest set to use, but if you master it, you'll be unstoppable!
- The Kensa Splattershot Pro is a limited-edition, custom Splattershot created in collaboration with Toni Kensa! Check your opponents with Splat Bombs and finish them with the main weapon! Use the Booyah Bomb special to cover the stage in a whirlwind of ink and instantly set the pace of battle! Want to sail a victory on a wave of booyahs from your buddies and become the hero of your own turf-war tale? This set's for you!
- The .96 Gal is a shooter that hits hard and has long range, courtesy of its large chamber and extended barrel! Of course, with that, you can't expect much from the fire rate, so make each shot count as you use the Sprinkler to spread ink! Also be sure to support your teammates with the Ink Armor! I recommend this for tactical players who want to squash their opponents in an all-out war!
- The .96 Gal Deco is a decorated version of the .96 Gal. It’s got the same stats as the .96 Gal, so use the Splash Wall to protect yourself and vital areas from opponents’ ink! Counter sudden attacks with the Splashdown! Recommended for strong-willed players that want to defend their territory at all costs!
- The Jet Squelcher has boosted pump pressure to give it a range that rivals charger weapons! Use that range to safely splat opponents caught in your Toxic Mist. The main weapon's attack power is on the weaker side, but you've got Tenta Missiles, and it's great for cleaning up the leftovers! Keep moving forward as you splat your opponents! Recommended for players who know when to push and when to hold their ground!
- The Custom Jet Squelcher is a customized Jet Squelcher made with official parts! It boasts great range, and you can lay the splat down on enemies that get too close with the included Burst Bombs! Use the Sting Ray to deal with anyone out of the range of your main weapon. I recommend keeping your distance with this set.
- The L-3 Nozzlenose is a shooter of a different sort; it fires a three-shot burst each time you pull the trigger! You can't keep firing by holdin' , so keep an eye on your opponents, and wait for just the right moment to throw Curling Bomb! Recommended for players that want to use the Baller to destroy their opponents' defense and soak up the spotlight!
- The L-3 Nozzlenose D is a special model of the L-3 Nozzlenose with the maker’s logo emblazoned on it! The two have the same stats, but this one pairs with Burst Bombs, letting you continually barrage your enemies! Easy to handle, the L-3 Nozzlenose is great for the aggressive player who wants to attack with precision and hit baddies with the Inkjet!
- The H-3 Nozzlenose here offers a stronger triple-burst shooter experience than the L-3 Nozzlenose. Seek out your opponent's location with the Point Sensor, and unleash a triple blast to splat 'em before they know what hit 'em! You can use the Tenta Missiles. to check and mark an opponent's location. I recommend this set for the Inkling who wants to bring out the best in their main weapon.
- The H-3 Nozzlenose D is an H-3 Nozzlenose decorates with added flair from the manufacturer. The flair doesn’t make it stronger or anything, but it does come with Suction Bombs, which are great for pinning down your foes! Add Ink Armor to the mix, and this baby here is perfect for those who want the ability to turn the tide of battle.
- The Squeezer main is a new type of shooter with multiple firing modes. Squeezing once will squirt out a single high-power ink shot! But you can also hold down to fire continuously, allowing you to ink the turf around you in a hurry! Press repeatedly when fighting to maximise your damage output, and hold when inking turf for maximum ink coverage! You can set up a Splash Wall to protect your team, and put far-off foes on notice with the Sting Ray special!
- We took a Squeezer, slapped the manufacturer’s logo on it, and the Foil Squeezer was born. BOOM! The main weapon has the action of the original Squeezer, but it now comes with Splat Bombs. So flush ‘em out, then take careful aim! Blow up the front lines with the Bubble Blower special, then charge in with your team and take out the opposition! It’s a fairly aggressive set, but the main weapon requires steady aim, making it suited for veteran battlers.
- The Luna Blaster may look cute, but its short-range exploding ink shots pack a serious wallop. It's got a decent fire rate but lacks range, so it comes with Splat Bombs to keep your opponents right where you want 'em. The final blast the Baller special provides is huge, too. Think about the map terrain around you when it's time to blow!
- The Luna Blaster Neo is basically just the Luna Blaster with a sweet sticker slapped on it. No reason to sugarcoat it. But this time around, it comes with Ink Mines, which are great at slowing down enemy movement! The special is the Suction-Bomb Launcher, so get clever with the time delay in the explosion to splat your opponents. Recommended for players that have mastered the art of being clever while looking good!
- The Kensa Luna Blaster is a limited-edition, custom Blaster created in collaboration with Toni Kensa! Control your opponents' movement with Fizzy Bomb, and when they have nowhere to run, bring the pain rain with the Ink Storm! If you're a battle technician who likes to control your foes with your sub and special before finishing them off with your main, this set's for you!
- The Blaster main in this set is a relative of the shooter family, but it fires balls of ink that explode in midair! It's a bit lacking in the range and fire-rate departments, but when it hits...it HITS. Even near misses deal damage thanks to the ink explosion! Pin the enemy down with the Toxic Mist sub, then hit 'em like BLAM! If they escape the mist, drop the hammer on 'em with Splashdown! This high-octane set is perfect for battlers who like to bring it on!
- The Custom Blaster comes with the same quality construction of the Blaster but features a reworked look! It shares the specs of the Blaster, but the included Autobombs are great for flushing out foes! Dealing with nasty campers? Take to the sky and say hello with the Inkjet! See yourself as a Turf War field general? This set's for you!
- The Hero Blaster Replica is a specially designed blaster with the same stats as the standard Blaster. This weapon came about after I made a breakthrough in my research and managed to create the ultimate weapon! Sadly, it never made it to mass production because the guys at the factory couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So instead they just slapped some shiny parts on a standard Blaster and called it the Hero Blaster Replica.
- The Range Blaster delays the oxidization of ink, which extends the range before it explodes! It’s special construction reduces the fire rate slightly, but its long range and Suction Bombs let you put the squeeze on your opponents! The Ink Storm helps cover the surrounding area, too, so I’d recommend this for players that are on the hunt for ink!
- The Custom Range Blaster is a customized version of the Range Blaster that uses certified official parts! It has all the same stats of the Range Blaster, but you can use the Curling Bomb sub to pin the enemy down before you blast ‘em! Lock down the battlefield lickety-splat by bursting the bubbles you make with the Bubble Blower. A set for a true Blaster afficionado!
- You know how blasters tend to have a low rate of fire? Not the Clash Blaster! Its speedy shots are great for keeping foes at bay! Damage output has been decreased to compensate for improved rapid fire, but Splat Bombs will help you take it to your foes in a major way! Opponents keeping their distance? Reach out and touch 'em with the Sting Ray! If you like causing chaos on the front lines, this set's for you!
- The Clash Blaster Neo offers the same functionality of the original while sporting a hot new look. This set comes with Curling Bombs for closing the distance quickly. They work well with the quick action of the main weapon! If far-off does are giving you grief, see how they like your Tenta Missiles. This set is great for players who like to go on the attack while also watching their teammates’ backs.
- The Rapid Blaster features an improved rate of fire and reduced ink consumption. It comes with the trade-off of less attack power, but you can reveal your opponents' positions to teammates with the Ink Mine! Finish off the tracked opponents with the Splat-Bomb Launcher! Recommended for players that like to work closely with their team!
- The Rapid Blaster Deco is a decorated version of the Rapid Blaster. The stats are the same as the Rapid Blaster, but combined with the Suction Bombs, it’s a great weapon for pushing forward. You can also use the Inkjet to draw your opponents’ attention! Recommended for player who value offense and defense equally!
- The Rapid Blaster Pro owes its incredible range to a chamber system that delays ink oxidization to the last possible moment! If you match this range with the Toxic Mist, your opponents will curse your very existence! The Ink Storm provides cover for your teammates, so I’d recommend this set for players who enjoy the technical aspects of battle!
- The Carbon Roller is a lightweight roller built using low-density parts for increased handling! You can't fling a whole lot of ink with this one, so use an Autobomb to check if the area's safe before you ink ahead! A well-placed Ink Storm over an enemy's hiding place will send them running. Little do they know that you're waiting to splat them!
- The Splat Roller represents the roller class of weapons that excel at close combat and inking turf. Tap to fling ink at foes, or hold it down to ink the ground as you run. Bounce a Curling Bomb off a wall to cut off your opponent's route, get right up on them, aaaaaaand SPLAT! Paired with the Splashdown, I'm pretty sure you'll have no trouble splatting multiple opponents at once! If you want to experience the basics of the new generation of rollers, look no further.
- The Krak-On Splat Roller is the product of a collaboration with the popular Krak-On gear brand! Drop a Squid Beakon while rolling around to gather your teammates and coordinate your strike! And there's no fear of being surrounded when you can retaliate with the Baller! Highly recommended for those who like to push forward!
- The Hero Roller Replica is a specially designed roller with the same stats as the standard Splat Roller. This weapon came about after I made a breakthrough in my research and managed to create the ultimate weapon! Sadly, it never made it to mass production because the guys at the factory couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So instead they just slapped some shiny parts on a standard roller and called it the Hero Roller Replica. Give it a shot sometime!
- The Dynamo Roller is a roller I designed myself using a power generator for high strength and long range! The motor does weigh it down a smidge, but the Ink Mines wait until someone gets too close before splashing ink everywhere! And the Sting Ray can take down enemies from a comfortable distance! The set appeals to those too stubborn to give up inked turf.
- The Gold Dynamo Roller is another roller I designed. It boasts the same power as the standard Dynamo Roller. Use the Splat Bombs to flush out your foes, putting them at the mercy of your roller! Sure, you sacrifice a bit of mobility for a weapon like this, but you can relax knowing you’ve got Ink Armor to protect yourself. I’d recommend this beauty to anyone who wants to display overwhelming strength!
- The Flingza Roller is a wild one. Its shape changes depending on whether you swing vertically or horizontally! It allows for quick horizontal ink flings before switching to a vertical fling-like SWISH, SPLAT! Use the Splash Wall sub to create some safety then send your team to the front line by laying down a ink path with a vertical swing. Protect your friends that to the front with the Splat-Bomb Launcher!
- Here comes the Foil Flingza Roller! It brings the features of the Flingza Roller but adds a slick brand logo so you know it’s official. The easy-to-use Suction Bombs and Tenta Missiles go great with a unique roller like this that can take some getting used to. Just roll with it!
- The Inkbrush is a super-light brush weapon that lets you ink your way forward with blistering speed! It's not terribly strong, but you can make up for that by pairing that lightning speed with a Splat Bomb to confound your opponents! Splashdown will further stir up the front lines, so I'd put this set in the hands of those who like to disrupt the battlefield.
- Ah, now, the Inkbrush Nouveau here offers the same stats as the Inkbrush but offers quite a different experience! Leave Ink Mines for unsuspecting opponents, and then rush them while they’re reeling from the inky blast! Use the Baller for protection, allowing you to go places the standard Inkbrush set would never allow! This set is great for those who want to take their Inkbrush technique to the next level.
- The Octobrush is a brush with dense bristles that fling a thick stream of ink with each swipe! The Autobomb sub weapon allows you to sweep areas you can't see, allowing you to push forward with confidence! Faraway enemies aren't safe either with an Inkjet on your side. Easy to use, this brush set is great for brushing up on your skills!
- The Octobrush Nouveau matches the Octobrush in stats but encourages a more supportive play style! Place Squid Beakons carefully and strategically, allowing your team to coordinate offensively and rush the enemy together! You can support your buds on the front line using the Tenta Missiles, making this weapon set perfect for the true team player.
- The Herobrush Replica is a different design of the standard Octobrush model with the same stats. This weapon came about after I made a breakthrough in my research and managed to create the ultimate weapon! Sadly, it never made it to mass production because the guys at the factory couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So instead they just slapped some shiny parts on a standard Octobrush and called it the Herobrush Replica. Give it a swing!
- The Classic Squiffer. For a charger, it's a bit short on range, but in return it can charge up much quicker. Use the Point Sensor to sniff out hidden opponents, allowing you and your allies to overrun and outnumber marked enemies! Even though it's a charger, the short charge time and the power when using the Ink Armor special allow you to jump into the fray! This set is great for the Inkling who's confident with a charger in close quarters.
- The New Squiffer boasts the same main stats as the Classic Squiffer, but it offers a more offensive style! Pressure your opponents with an Autobomb, and splat ‘em when they come out into the open! And when you’re under pressure, use the Baller to rush the enemy or retreat. This baby is made for ultra-aggressive players.
- The Splat Charger is a charger-type weapon designed for long-range offense. Hold down to charge up ink, and then release the button to fire it out all at once, inking a long path in an instant! Sure, it's a bit unwieldy, but this baby can store its charge, allowing you to swim for a short while without losing your charge. The Splat Bombs and Sting Ray that accompany the weapon complement the long-range nature of the charger. This set is a great starting point on your journey to charger mastery!
- The Firefin Splat Charger is a special model of the Splat Charger from trendy gear brand Firefin! The Firefin brand doesn't get you extra stats or anything, but the set has been revamped for the Splat Charger connoisseur. Maintain any position you want with a Splash Wall! When pushing forward with your team, use the Suction-Bomb Launcher to make up for the low-inking capabilities of the charger. This weapon is a safe bet for those who want to take their charger skills to the next level.
- The Hero Charger Replica is an alternate design of the standard Splat Charger model with the same stats and setup. This weapon came about after I made a breakthrough in my research and managed to create the ultimate weapon! Sadly, it never made it to mass production because the guys at the factory couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So instead they just slapped some shiny parts on a standard Splat Charger and called it the Hero Charger Replica. Give it a shot!
- The Splatterscope is a Splat Charger with an added scope for more effective long-distance aiming. It's great for hitting far-off targets, but your view is narrow while charging, so careful where you use it! Also, that fancy scope there takes up space, so something had to go. In this case, we had to nix the ability to store your charge. But hey, if you like to stay safe and shoot from afar, this could be the charger for you! And the Splat Bombs and Sting Ray make this special scoped model worth a try, eh?
- The Firefin Splatterscope resembles Firefin Splat Charger but adds a scope for keeping a better eye on distant opponents. However! Remember that using the scope will limit your field of view and also prevent you from storing your charge. Get busy with the Splash Wall and Suction-Bomb Launcher it comes with, and you'll be viewing the world through a whole new lens.
- With its pressurized polymer construction, the E-liter 4K has a remarkably long range, even for a charger! This model offers a more compact design than the original, which has cut into its range slightly, but it still has plenty of reach! Use the accompanying Ink Mines to cover your tracks, and then bring the Ink Storm special to expose anyone who dares hide from you!
- The Custom E-liter 4K maintains all the great features of the original but features a bold new look! The three Squid Beakons the set comes with allow you to exert some map control or provide avenues into enemy turf for your allies! What’s more, the Bubble Blower gives you even more power to light up the enemy from a safe position! If your thing is supporting your team from the back while having the power to strike fear in your foes, this is the weapon set for you!
- The E-liter 4K Scope delivers the long-range action of the 4K model with a scope for added accuracy! Though it boasts a shot range that beats almost every other charger, you'll want to be extra aware of your surroundings when scoping in. Also, the scoped configuration won't let you store a charged shot, so keep that in mind as you adjust to the feel of using a scope. Like the standard 4K, you'll get Ink Mines and the Ink Storm to help cover the battlefield while you zoom in and splat unsuspecting foes!
- The Custom E-liter 4K Scope gives you everything you loved about the Custom 4K with the added ability to zoom in on distant opponents! A word of warning though: you’ll be trading unparalleled shot range and accuracy for a limited view and the inability to store a charged shot! Just like the Custom 4K, you’ve got Squid Beakons and the Bubble Blower, so rally your allies and support them from a distance!
- The Bamboozler 14 Mk I is a tribute to a weapon used by the leader of a legendary squid squad, but it’s been retooled for the battles of today! I’ve used bamboo in my version to remain faithful to the original design, but as a trade-off it can’t store a charged shot. It lacks the damage of some other chargers, but it has a good rate of fire and provides decent mobility when fully charged! With the included Curling Bombs, you can be effective at any range! When the time’s right, you can also unleash the Tenta Missiles!
- I'm proud to announce the Goo Tuber, a charger with the upgraded ability to store your charge even longer! It offers high-pressure ink storage for extended periods, allowing you to stay submerged while you wait for the perfect shot! In exchange, it takes a bit longer to charge, but push your foes back with Suction Bombs, then charge up and you're good to go! You can stay on the move with one in the chamber, and when the enemy decides to close in, make 'em pay with a Splashdown surprise!
- The Custom Goo Tuber retains the charm and features of the original but has a fresh new look! You get the Goo Tuber’s extended charged storage and mobility, but also the dynamic reach of Curling Bombs as a sub! Opponents bringing the pressure? Get airborne with the Inkjet and make ‘em wish they’d stayed in bed. Become a master of the charged shot while wielding influence on the map, and you’ll be unstoppable!
- The Slosher can be a brutal weapon in the right hands. It's basically a bucket of ink that you can toss straight at an opponent! Slosher-type weapons can do things other weapons only wish they could. It’s great for attacking elevated positions behind walls. It can’t fire rapidly, but if you combine it with the Suction Bomb’s explosion, you can defeat opponents without being seen! Reveal your opponents' locations with the Tenta Missiles, and then fire away! It’s a great weapon for Slosher newbs!
- The main Slosher Deco is a Sloshed decorated with an exclusive sticker! The Sprinkler sub paired with the main weapon’s large ink volume allows you to ink a large area at once! Use the Baller to charge into opponents’ turf and cause a scene! This is a great set for players who just want to ink everything!
- The Hero Slosher Replica is a different design of the standard Slosher model with the same stats and setup. I've been carrying out extensive tests and have finally created a weapon with stats worthy of something truly legendary... Sadly, I couldn't get approval for mass production as the guys down there couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So I slapped some leftover parts on a Slosher and here we are! How about that blue suspension, huh? Please, please try it out!
- The Tri-Slosher is a Slosher-type weapon that lobs ink in three directions in front of you at once! Since the ink is being split in three, it does reduce the attack power slightly, but if you follow up with a Burst Bomb, you're good to go! All that's left is to push forward with the Ink Armor! Recommended for those who really love to aggressively splat their opponents.
- The Tri-Slosher Nouveau is a special version of the Tri-Slosher adorned with an exclusive sticker! Combined with the main weapon, the time-delayed explosions of the Splat Bombs allow for maximum ink coverage! You can use the Ink Storm special to make opponents scatter or stop in their tracks. The perfect set for real team players out there!
- The Sloshing Machine is basically your normal everyday washing machine...except it fires twisting volleys of beautiful, messy ink! The spiraling ink volleys provide solid attack power and leave a trail of ink in their wake. Smoke out dirty campers with the Autobombs, and splat them off the map! If they survive that, you can hunt them down with the Sting Ray! This set is perfect for splatting like a wild child and drowning the battlefield in a whirlwind of ink!
- The Sloshing Machine Neo features a special sticker from the manufacturer. Its stats are the same, but you can use the Point Sensor to reveal the location of opponents to your entire team! And for any opponents that manage to evade you, use the Splat-Bomb Launcher to send ‘em back to their spawn point! Recommended to tactical players who want to support their team and splat their enemies!
- The Mini Splatling has a reduced charge time thanks to a revision to the firing mechanism! You can also use Burst Bombs to paint the walls, making for a more three-dimensional battlefield! With the included Tenta Missiles you can rain down splattage from above. This is a great set for leaders who want to set the pace of battle.
- The Zink Mini Splatling stands out amongst other splatlings with its different look, though it’s stats are the same as the Mini Splatling. If you swim in the wake of the included Curling Bombs, you can quickly reach the front lines and get to work! Ink up your side of the map with a good Ink Storm, laying the groundwork for your team to zip around the map and seize victory!
- The mechanics of the Heavy Splatling are similar to those of a charger, but it's in a weapon class of its own! Hold down to compress your ink, and then release to unleash a fat stream of ink! Each charge uses a huge amount of ink, and charging it leaves you exposed for a while. If you use the Sprinkler well, you can keep a route open as you prepare to deal a death blow with the Sting Ray! This Splatling cannon's power will make even charger users jealous!
- The Heavy Splatling Deco has the same stats as the Heavy Splatling, but it's been cosmetically enhanced! The Splash Wall protects you from your opponents' attacks while increasing your ink coverage! Once the groundwork is laid, use the combination of your splatling and the Bubble Blower special to expand your turf in the blink of an eye! I recommend this set to players who want to weave together solid strategy and fabulous style!
- The Hero Splatling Replica is a custom design of the standard Heavy Splatling model with the same stats and setup. I'd been carrying out extensive tests and had finally created a weapon with stats worthy of something truly legendary... Sadly, I couldn't get approval for mass production as the guys down there couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So I slapped some leftover parts on a Heavy Splatling and here we are! Looks pretty awesome, huh?
- The Hydra Splatling is a splatling designed to really pressure your opponents’ turf with extreme firepower! However, a very long charge time and heavy ink consumption make it a liability in close quarters! Use the Autobombs to keep foes at bay, so you can maintain the range at which this set excels! Opponents about to pounce when you’ve finished shooting? Let ‘em get close, and then spring the trap with your Splashdown special! Are you the type that likes to keep your distance? This is the set for you!
- The Dapple Dualies are dualie-type weapons that have been obsessively engineered for optimum mobility! They're now lighter, allowing for faster movement, but they have less range. It's a trade-off. Utilize the increased mobility to set Squid Beakons around the map, and call your teammates to your side! And use the Suction-Bomb Launcher to further expand your team's territory! Recommended for players who want to switfly splat their opponents and support their team!
- The main Weapon in the Dapple Dualies Nouveau set are the same Dapple Dualies you know and love... with a bit of artistic flourish. Slow foes with the Toxic Mist sub before dodge-rolling into range and splatting it up! The Ink Storm special is handy for turning the tide of battle in your favour. Use it to sow chaos, and then reap the rewards!
- The main is the Splat Dualies, a pair of dualie-type weapons born from the culture of Turf War! You carry one in each hand, which is pretty sweet, and their propulsive exhaust nozzles allow you to perform a high-speed dodge roll! You can't move for a brief period immediately after rolling, but the two sights overlap during that time, increasing your splatting power. The included Burst Bombs have great damage output, and you can hit far-off opponents with the Tenta Missiles! It's a really solid set!
- The Enperry Splat Dualies are a result of a collaboration between the Splat Dualies and the gear brand Enperry! They have the same stats as the Splat Dualies, but you can use the Curling Bombs to push forward and move into prime splatting range! The included Inkjet special gives you the ability to splat far-off opponents. Recommended for players who want to do it all!
- The Hero Dualie Replicas have the exact same properties as the Splat Dualies, but they've received a cosmetic refresh! I'd been carrying out extensive tests and had finally created a weapon with stats worthy of something truly legendary... Sadly, they never made it to mass production because the guys at the factory couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So I slapped some leftover parts onto some dualies and here we are! They look pretty sweet though, huh?
- The Glooga Dualies were developed with one thing in mind-dishing out a hot deluge of damage! While it’s rate of fire isn’t setting any records, the shots it fires immediately after a dodge roll can really melt the competition! And when you’re not sticking it to your foes, the Ink Mine sub weapons can also help allies keep track of your foes. Finally, the Inkjet special makes supporting far-off teammates a snap. This set’s got it all!
- The main weapons in the Glooga Dualies Deco set are just the Glooga Dualies with a new paint job! Ink job? No, paint job was right. This set is more than just a palette swap though-it now comes with a Splash Wall sub weapon that you can quickly retreat behind! And for all you thrill seekers, the Baller special is just the thing to help you bust into enemy turf!
- The Dualie Squelchers are dualie versions of the Jet Squelcher. They feature an exceptional combination of highly accurate rapid fire after rolling, with longish range! You can pinpoint your opponents' positions with the Point Sensor and Tenta Missiles, making you a real nuisance to the enemy team! And you can dodge-roll away from opponents who get close! I recommend them for nimble fighters who want to support their team!
- The Dark Tetra Dualies feature four ink-ejecting nozzles that allow you to execute up to four dodge rolls in a row! Crazy, right?! And because you can shoot while rolling, you’ll be able to zip around stages with ease and roll your way to victory. Sniff out sneaky enemies with the Autobomb sub weapon, then zip in with a roll and lay the splat down! With the Splashdown special, this is a set for squidkids who like to get up close and personal!
- This here is the Splat Brella. It features a completely different fighting style than any other weapon type. You can scatter ink in front of you with ! But if you keep holding , your umbrella will open up, shielding you from enemy attacks! Furthermore, if you hold even longer, you can launch the umbrella shield, and it'll zoom forward while blocking attacks! The Sprinkler sub weapon and the Ink Storm special further enhance your support capabilities. This is a great set for getting your head around the brella!
- The Sorella Brella main weapon has the same stats as the Splat Brella but with a different umbrella design and composition! Stay safe when pushing forward with your umbrella by tossing your Autobomb sub in areas where opponents may be hiding! Use the Splat-Bomb Launcher special to help out teammates in need, or to push the front lines forward! Recommended for aggressive players who want to support their team!
- The Hero Brella Replica is a different design of the standard brella model with the same stats. This weapon came about after I made a breakthrough in my research and managed to create the ultimate weapon! Sadly, it never made it to mass production because the guys at the factory couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So instead they just slapped some shiny bits on a standard brella and called it the Hero Brella Replica. Give it a swing!
- The Tenta Brella is...well, a big umbrella that looks like a camping tent! The Squid Beakon sub is perfect for pushing forward as you protect your teammates with the brella! The Bubble Blower allows you to support your teammates by inking out far and wide around them! This set is highly recommended for team-minded Inkling that want to lead their team to victory!
- The Undercover Brella looks like a normal umbrella, but that's just to throw people off. It's actually made for clandestine face-splatting! The canopy-launching mechanism has been removed to allow for rapid fire. It can even be fired while the protective canopy is open! Use the Ink Mine to mark your foes, then swim quickly and unleash a surprise attack! Come to the aid of cornered allies with the Splashdown special! Even spies have gotta go loud sometimes, right?