|“||You can enjoy a battle no matter who you’re up against. That’s a kind of strength too.||”|
— Skull after rematch against Team Blue.
Skull is a character in the Splatoon Manga and is the leader of the S4. He has the "Topknot" hairstyle and was born with no eyebrows. He wears the Skull Bandana, Octo Tee, and Gold Hi-Horses. His main weapon is the Custom E-liter 3K Scope, and in the Splatoon 2 era, he wields the E-liter 4K Scope, although he doesn't in the Ranked Battle Arc, where against Team Inkfall, he accidentally brings his Custom E-liter 4K Scope. He is recognized for being born without eyebrows.
In the beginning of the manga, Skull is extremely cold and distant, but after the battle against Team Blue, he becomes extremely air headed, because of which he gets lost often. During the Ranked Arc, he wanted Team Blue to make Vintage see the fun of battles.
A sketch of Skull that Sankichi Hinodeya made on Twitter.
- Skull's team, Team Purple is the first known team to beat Team Blue but were later defeated in a rematch.
- Skull and Aviators used to be members of the X-Blood, until they left to create Team Purple.
- Skull has a wicked sweet tooth and is able to quickly eat desserts without ever showing his mouth.
- According to Aviators, Skull's favorite stage is Moray Towers.
- He was on Team Chaos for the final Splatfest.
Names in other languages