Sloshers (スロッシャー Surosshā) are one of the five Main Weapon classifications in Splatoon. These bucket-like weapons hurl ink straight ahead at a long range, and can be used to splat opponents high up or on the other side of an obstacle.
List of Sloshers
- The Slosher Series
- Slosher – The first available Slosher in Splatoon. It can quickly cover a wide area by hurling ink from it. It can easily hit over walls and objects by changing the angle at which the ink is thrown. It comes with Burst Bombs and the Inkstrike.
- The Tri-Slosher series
- Tri-Slosher – A Slosher variant divided into three sections. It hurls ink in three directions at once at the cost of range and damage. It comes in a set with Disruptors and the Bubbler.
- The Sloshing Machine series
- Sloshing Machine – A Slosher based on a small washing machine. It functions similarly to a Blaster, flinging exploding globs of Ink. It comes with the Splat Bombs and the Bomb Rush.
- Sloshers have a unique animation when using the "Come On!"(NA) or "To Me!"(EU/OC) signals where the Inkling will quickly swing the Slosher in a circular motion several times.
- There are no Sloshers with the Sprinkler, Suction Bomb, Ink Mine, or Squid Beakon as their Sub Weapon.
- There are no Sloshers with the Killer Wail as their Special Weapon.
- Dataming pre-August Update revealed the Slosher, Tri-Slosher, and the Sloshing Machine were initially going to be called the Bloblobber, the Triple Bloblobber, and the Bomblobber respectively.
- No Sloshers have heavy Special Depletion.
The Slosher Deco.
The Soda Slosher.
The Tri-Slosher Nouveau.
The Sloshing Machine.
The Sloshing Machine Neo.
A female Inkling holding a Slosher.
A male Inkling throwing ink with the Slosher.
The "Come On!"(NA)/"To Me!"(EU/OC) signal used with a Slosher.
|Weapons in Splatoon|