Sloshers (スロッシャー Surosshā) are one of the five main weapon classifications in Splatoon. These bucket-like weapons hurl ink straight ahead at a long range, and can be used to splat opponents high up or on the other side of an obstacle.
List of Sloshers
|A standard Slosher, with balanced performance.||Slosher|
|Hero Slosher Replica|
|A Slosher that throws ink in three directions simultaneously. Compared to the standard Slosher, it has a higher firing rate, but less damage output and less range.||Tri-Slosher|
|The Sloshing Machine launches a small mortar-like glob that is trailed by a vortex of ink. The glob explodes upon landing, dealing blast damage to anyone in close proximity.||Sloshing Machine|
|Sloshing Machine Neo|
|The Explosher shoots an accurate, slow, long-range projectile that explodes on impact.||Explosher|
- Sloshers have a unique animation when using the "Come On!"(NA) or "To Me!"(EU/OC) signals where the Inkling will quickly swing the Slosher in a circular motion several times.
- There are no Sloshers with the Sprinkler, Suction Bomb, Ink Mine, or Squid Beakon as their sub weapon.
- There are no Sloshers with the Killer Wail as their special weapon.
- Dataming pre-August Update revealed the Slosher, Tri-Slosher, and the Sloshing Machine were initially going to be called the Bloblobber, the Triple Bloblobber, and the Bomblobber respectively.
- No Sloshers have heavy special depletion.
The Slosher Deco.
The Soda Slosher.
The Tri-Slosher Nouveau.
The Sloshing Machine.
The Sloshing Machine Neo.
A male Inkling holding a Slosher
A male Inkling throwing ink with the Slosher.
The "Come On!"(NA)/"To Me!"(EU/OC) signal used with a Slosher.
Promo renders for Splatoon 2
Names in other languages