Sockeye Station is a Salmon Run Next Wave exclusive online multiplayer stage in Splatoon 3.
The following directions apply when standing in the same location and facing the same way as the player looks when they Super Jump off the helicopter. The egg basket is on top of a circular raised platform, and going forward is a spiraling tower with raised platforms opposite of it, to the player's right. Past that is a smooth open area, where the ground meets the water. To the left is a small, staggered platform, before the ground meets the water. Behind and to the right is a fence, followed by a drop into the water. There are multiple Gushers all over the stage, where Goldies will come out of during the Goldie Seeking Known Occurrence; Mudmouths can also spawn from them during Mudmouth Eruptions. Sockeye Station also features both high and low tides as well.
- Basket Platform: During normal and high tides, the egg basket is located on a slightly raised, circular platform, connected to the terrain below with a gently curving ramp behind it.
- Tower: Directly in front of the basket is a tower loosely resembling an ammonite shell. It features two ramps; one spirals up to a flat pinnacle, while the other leads behind it and connects its left and right sides. Part of the tower's roof is grated and overlooks the ground below, allowing players to swim up a vertical wall to reach the top more quickly.
- Lookout Platforms: To the left of the basket is a complex series of ramps and flat, cube-shaped platforms. A similar structure is to the right of the basket. Some ramps on both structures lead down to the sandbar.
- Sandbar: Behind the scaffolding and tower is a large sandbar that encloses almost the entire stage.
- Vegetable towers: Apple tower is on the sea beyond the sandbar to the left of the basket, mango tower is on the sea directly beyond the tower, and kiwi tower is on the sea beyond the lookout platforms to the right of the basket.
- All Salmon Run and Salmon Run Next Wave stages have the three floating vegetable-themed towers with different colored searchlights that serve as landmarks.
- Aji-Fry Tower: Directly behind the player's view of the superjump location is a huge fortified tower with an Aji-Fry (Japanese Deep-Fried Horse Mackerel) hanging from it by a fish hook attached to a crane.
- During high tide, the sandbar, most of the lookout platforms, and the tower's lower ramp are underwater.
- During low tide, the sandbar expands to reveal a small island with two lookout platforms on either side, connected to the mainland by four narrow gangways. Salmonids can spawn from the pools of water between the gangways.
|“||In terms of on-site research, we were able to uncover a new job site known as Sockeye Station. This is an advanced base for Salmonids, featuring a tall, spiraling tower, and it presents new tactical opportunities for both allies and antagonists.||”|
- Main article: Badge#Salmon Run
Reaching to certain ranks during a Sockeye Station rotation in Splatoon 3 will reward the player with special badges that they can use on their Splashtag.
|Sockeye Station Badges|
|Eggsecutive VP 200 at Sockeye Station Reached!|
|Eggsecutive VP 400 at Sockeye Station Reached!|
|Eggsecutive VP 600 at Sockeye Station Reached!|
|Eggsecutive VP 999 at Sockeye Station Reached!|
- The internal codename for this stage in the game files is "Shakespiral".
Sockeye Station's name comes from the Sockeye Salmon.
Names in other languages
|Fort Salted Salmon|
|Dutch||Fort Ammoniet||Fort Ammonite|
|French||Bastion colimaçon||Spiral Bastion|
|German||Fort Nautilax||Fort Nautilax (possibly portmanteau of Nautilus ("nautilus") and Lachs ("salmon"))|
|Italian||Fortezza Spiralsalmone||Spiralsalmone Fortress|
|Spanish||Fuerte Espiral||Fort Spiral|
xīn juǎn bǎo
|新卷（新巻き鮭）, a traditional Japanese salted dried fish which made by salmon, the word "新" means salmon catched within New Year or mean it was a very fresh salmon. 堡, a fort or some kind of fast food like burger（漢堡）.|
yeoneo mal-i yosae
|Salmon Roll Fortress|