|This article or section is a stub.|
You can help the wiki by to it.
|“||A Splat Switch! Haven't seen one of those in a while.||”|
— Agent 1
Splat-Switches are square switches found on platforms in Octo Valley, Octo Canyon, Shifty Station, and Deepsea Metro. To activate it, the player must cover about 70% of the switch with their color. When activated, the switch causes a platform to shift or rotate, allowing Agent 3, Agent 4 or Agent 8 to progress in a mission. In Shifty Station, one of two things can happen when a Splat-Switch is activated depending on which team activated it.
- Splat-Switch Revolution (Mission #22)
- Octo-Resort Spring (Mission #12)
- Parking Garage (Mission #14)
- The Experimentorium (Mission #19)
- Cephalon HQ (Sector 5)
- Transfer Junction (Mission #24)
- Platform Madhouse (Mission #25)
- Notorious Station
- Bodacious 8-Ball Station
- Wack 8-Ball Station
- Mad Props Station
- Hypercolor Station
- Squee-G Funk Station
- Slow Ride Station
- Jump Station
- Cubular Station
- Freakazoid Station
- Dinky Ink Station
Add Octo Expansion stages where Splat-Switches can be found.
- A glitch exists where a player can partially ink the switch and then pause the game. When the player resumes, the switch will automatically activate.
Names in other languages