Someone add http://pre00.deviantart.net/cd21/th/pre/i/2015/055/4/4/splatoon_characters_by_rubtox-d8jdycc.jpg to the characters page at the top, and credit the artist's deviantart (rubtox). SMASHlogan (talk) 10:01, 25 July 2015 (UTC)
- Despite it being amazing art, it is unofficial, and therefore, we can't add it. () 12:42, 25 July 2015 (UTC)
Should we elaborate on the Squid Squad members a little? Most people won't know what a Vo. is and there's no hyperlink so I was thinking to just put "Squid Squad: Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Synth. " Hero231 (talk) 02:46, 13 August 2015 (UTC)
- I'm thinking you can just label them as their position on the band, like "Vocalist: Vo." and link them to their sections in the band page. -[TALK] 02:56, 13 August 2015 (UTC)
Ink Theory Trumpeter species
I'm pretty sure that the trumpeter for Ink Theory is supposed to be a Cuttlefish because she only has four "hair tentacles" (meaning she has eight arms in all) and she has multiple colors on each said strand (Which could reference the fact that Cuttlefish use different colors to camouflage). --User talk:GoombaBroadcast 18:42, 20 March 2018 (UTC)
minor: missing period
I know this is very minor, but in the Notable species section, at the end of the Great Zapfish sentence, there's a missing period. The page is protected, so I can't correct it.
(Also, since Agent 8 is listed in the Playable characters section, perhaps Telephone could be added to Antagonists like JaredTamana suggested above? Unless there's a reason it's not there)
13:05, 25 March 2021 (UTC)
- Done. Eminence Chatter 14:57, 25 March 2021 (UTC)
- I'll add Telephone to the antagonists. I don't see any reason as to why he shouldn't be added.--YOLO2020 16:39, 25 March 2021 (UTC)
- Nice, thank you both! I have a suggestion for rewording the Tatar paragraph:
- The Telephone, aka Commander Tartar, is the main antagonist of the DLC [[Octo Expansion]]. He created the [[Sanitized Octarian]]s by sterilizing them with a kind of primordial ooze.
- (I haven't thought of sentences to add, but this is how I'd phrase what is currently there)
- 20:29, 25 March 2021 (UTC)
- Oh, and maybe we can make "Antagonist" plural as well.
- 20:33, 25 March 2021 (UTC)