You know how you can hold and look up and down to make it look like headbanging? What should that go under? It's kind of like the bowing (which I didn't even know was a thing until I read this :B), but... an extension of it. I can't decide whether to put it under that or make a new heading. --Bzeep! talk 22:05, 26 December 2015 (UTC)
- I'm not sure how often that is used. I've never seen it, at least. We should only include things that are really widespread through the community. – EspyoT 14:54, 27 December 2015 (UTC)
Other known terms
How about adding some other terms such as:
- "Squid Party", a group of Inklings (sometimes with Inklings from the opposing team) in a same spot, taunting and rapidly sending signals.
- "Super Jump Camping" or whatever 'camping near a super jump marker' is called.
- "Buff" and "Nerf"
- I don't think Squid Party has a name, although it's definitely a thing players do. – EspyoT 14:54, 27 December 2015 (UTC)
C.Q. Cumber: Test Failed
- "You ran out of time to complete the objective. Test failed."
- "You let the 8-ball fall. Test failed."
- "You ran out of ink. Test failed."
In Inkopolis Square, many posts have used this two word phrase after another comment:
- "You did not join Team No-Pulp. Test failed."
- "You did not beat Mexico in your opening match. Test failed."
If this fad does not fade after the initial hype from the release of Octo Expansion, we could add it to the list of memes.
- Yeah I'm in support of this, if we can get some pictures of not-miiverse posts referencing the phrase that'd be cool. We might be able to broaden it into like... other memes about how c.q. is insensitive and lowkey terrifying, since I've seen stuff like that too 😛 --Bzeep talk 00:48, 21 June 2018 (UTC)
Perfect reroll (adding definition in): permission
A perfect reroll is the term where all three ability slots are the same [ability]. This is more common with liked abilities. In Splatoon, most people brag about Damage Up perfect rerolls, and in which gives a domino effect of jealousy, and most people order that gear (which has the perfect reroll) and find out that the gear is something different. For example, a player might order a 2-star gear which has a 3-slot perfect reroll. Perfect rerolls can also be obtained by battling.
- And I'm glad you are! \/\/00|\/|¥*~($P|_@+|\|€R|]@G€|\|+4)~*\/€€|\/|0 (talk) 17:22, 7 March 2020 (UTC)
Splat Tim didn't do it. Welp.
Squidbagger who booyahs back
I'm a squidbagger, but I'm the "Booyah Back" type. This is a short definition of a "booyahbagger". An inkling or octoling who squidbags after a kill in celebration a.k.a. a squidparty of one. Since I'm kinda a noob and I don't get many kills during matches, if you get killed by me, I'll squidbag. I booyah back, so don't worry. \/\/00|\/|¥*~($P|_@+|\|€R|]@G€|\|+4)~*\/€€|\/|0 (talk) 17:20, 7 March 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah, I also saw that. THEY USED THE WHATING D WORD!!!! Maybe blur it out or replaced it with "Dang" or something? Or remove it entirely. Thanks in advance! ;) \/\/00|\/|¥*~($P|_@+|\|€R|]@G€|\|+4)~*\/€€|\/|0 (talk) 13:31, 17 March 2020 (UTC)