Plaza Out of Bounds does not work!
- Take a look at this: video. It requires the inklings in this position pretty much and may take a lot of tries. Like, a lot of tries. – 06:10, 6 March 2016 (UTC)
- No, it still isn't working. The inklings are in the right spot, I come from the right directio and I jumped at exactly the right time. And I tried lots of times. By the way, I actually found Inkipedia by looking for how to do the plaza out of bounds glitch.
Is Squid in Jellyfish really a glitch
I don't think it should count as a glitch. The developers might have just did it on purpose or were too lazy to do anything about it. 7:21, 20 April 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'd say it's more of a little.. eccentricity with the model than a glitch. Like how you can clip into the trees and through butterflies and stuff. They're not errors per se, just things so minor that even if they don't work totally realistically it doesn't matter. :B --Bzeep! talk 01:12, 21 April 2016 (UTC)
- Hah yeah, I'll take it off. Sorry for gettin back to you so late. :b --Bzeep! talk 02:21, 27 April 2016 (UTC)
Weapon Test Area Glitch
No, I don't have a video. All I know is that the bomb clipped through the wall and did something similar to the Urchin Underpass glitch. As in you didn't hear the landing sound but you heard it explode, and it was quieter than usual since it fell through the map. SPBOnion talk 02:00, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
That always happens when you try to throw a bomb out of bounds.
14:43, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
Yeah that's pretty well known by now tbh. But I've only seen what I explained once or twice where the bomb clips through the wall. I'm guessing you have to throw it at a VERY precise angle then it goes behind the b-ball goal instead of landing on it, and then the bomb clips through the wall and goes out of bounds. I only know it did that because the sound was quieter similar to what happens in Urchin Underpass and every map ever that you can throw a bomb out of bounds on. Of course the only way you'd be able to see it other than being RIGHT by the goal is Super Jumping with a Squid Beakon, but you wouldn't be able to do it fast enough :/ SPBOnion talk page 19:10, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
I saw a bunch of new glitches on Youtube, most of which are not on this page. I'd like to share them here so people can help me add then to the page, but am I allowed to just paste in the links? Skylar (talk) 01:48, 12 May 2016 (UTC)
- Add them here and we'll help you add them to the glitches page. 125px (25px) 21:18, 12 May 2016 (UTC)
Any Splatoon 2 Gitches?
It's kind of weird seeing on how long ago Splatoon 2 was released, but I haven't seen this page updates with any glitches from Splatoon 2. I'd like to take a look at some videos, but I actually want to also try them myself, sadly I don't own the Nintendo Switch nor Splatoon 2. I find Video Game glitches really interesting, so I hope someone will list Splatoon 2 Glitches. AsrielTheInkling (talk) 03:43, 20 September 2017 (UTC)
Endless Rainmaker Battle Glitch
Well, when I was on Splatoon 1, I was playing a rainmaker battle, and when the timer hit 0:00, there was no game. The battle didn't go into overtime but just stayed at 0:00. People tried popping the rainmaker, but it wouldn't pop. The battle just was on, and the only way to get out of it was disconnecting. I've tried to replicate the glitch, but haven't been able to. Does anyone know how this glitch works?
Cringeberry (talk) 04:22, 21 October 2018 (UTC)Cringeberry
- This glitch is not exclusive to Rainmaker, but can happen to all Ranked modes. Here are video examples: Tower, Splat Zones, Unknown Ranked Battle. This wiki already has a section talking about the endless Tower Control match, but could be fleshed out to include all the Ranked modes. As for the cause, what all these matches have in common is that one player seems to have disconnected (as seen in the videos at least one player never respawns in the icons). Splatoon uses peer-to-peer, but has one person act as the "host", where in Ranked Battles the host is the one responisible for calculating things like Tower movement. When the host disconnects someone else would be assigned these tasks, but it seems like something must have glitched in the process that may have caused this. --Hinamin (talk) 13:01, 21 October 2018 (UTC)
Potentially more glitches
I found some videos that features glitches throughout Splatoon 2 after browsing online, though I am not sure how to include these.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=199&v=Tpup9CZ3i0M (Out of bounds glitches)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvarzf4L3fk (Rainmaker orientation glitch)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N503zA2g3D0 (2:17 shows a glitch that crashes the game)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwiT09U-Tz8 (2:42 shows an out of bounds glitch)
- I also found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1-Oi13o-T4 Kenderman123 (talk) 23:28, 21 February 2019 (UTC)
Prior to 5.0, in Octo canyon, you could swim in the ground under Callie's feet as if it were inked. So, has anybody else had that happen? I have a pic somewhere, so when I upload it I can show you. I think it might be a reasonable thing to add. £|_@|\/|€1232(Talk) 13:55, 18 February 2020 (UTC)
That's happened to me too and has anyone else have the idiot octos where in Octo Canyon they don't attack? This is a current glitch that hasn't stopped 🦑Zombietoon🦑 (talk) 16:17, 18 February 2020 (UTC)
Currently working glitches
I think that this page should only have currently working glitches. I think patched glitches should be documented on the version update article. My reasoning, is that once a glitch is patched, there is no longer a glitch! Heddy (talk) 15:37, 16 June 2020 (UTC)