Talk:Heavy Splatling

From Inkipedia, the Splatoon wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

That's not the name of the gun

We don't know the name of the actual gun but the gun type it is in is called the Splatling. Just check the official website (Here) Jer455 (talk) 03:17, 29 July 2015 (UTC)

I'll just move it. (If I do something wrong, please fix it.)Jer455 (talk) 03:19, 29 July 2015 (UTC)

Turns out, I was right about the name of this weapon. Jer455 (talk) 19:25, 4 August 2015 (UTC)