Talk:Industrial Squee-G

From Inkipedia, the Splatoon wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

rename to Industrial Squee-G

In the game these are called industrial Squee-G as well as giant Squee-G. Anyone able to determine which one is the official name? Heddy (talk) 03:20, 25 July 2017 (UTC)

They're most often referred to as Industrial Squee-Gs, so I'm going with that.--Splatzoner (talk) 19:26, 27 July 2017 (UTC)