Jump to navigation Jump to search
effective dose of Inkstrike
- Special Gauge by Tenacity. not any Firing.
- These are actual measured value. Depending on the place. And some stages have no enough room for a whole Inkstrike.
- one inkstrike gets 80-100 points.
|Stage||Area||No inking (Basal value)||effective dose of Inkstrike||Theoretical value||Percentage for inking 100|
- We'd checked these. can we put it on this page? or is there something unsuitable with that?--Azoth (talk) 20:49, 3 November 2015 (UTC)
- Our experiment's goal was to find how much percent coverage Inkstrike can do in Splatoon maps. Inorder to do that we calculated the amount of percent coverage a basal value of a map has without spraying Ink of a one side team. And after that we got Inkstrike Special by the hat Tenacity that increases special gauge when your team is in a disadvantage. for Example when it's 1 versus several players. We checked the amount of percent coverage of the Inkstrike in each map of Splatoon.
- The people involved in this are Azoth, Shachar700, Kaioora and Kristian who helped out with the Tenacity Inkstrike experiment.--Shachar700 (talk) 21:16, 3 November 2015 (UTC)