- 1 Reward Tiers
- 2 japan next splatfest
- 3 Everybody Votes Channel
- 4 Help
- 5 Can anyone add Castilian Spanish (NOE) name?
- 6 New European Titles
- 7 NOE North Pole/South Pole Splatfest Titles
- 8 Split up the table/gallery
- 9 New Japanese Splatfest announced
- 10 Japanese splatfest stages
- 11 Last Japan Splatfest
- 12 Error in Reward Tiers
- 13 Japanese Splatfest
- 14 Quotes
- 15 King Images
- 16 Quote Faces
- 17 New European Splatfest is Cats vs Dogs
- 18 NA SPLATFEST RESULTS ANNOUNCED
- 19 Full Japanese Splatfest Names
- 20 Win Multiplier
- 21 Pirates vs. Ninjas Announcment Dialogue
- 22 Pirates vs NInjas Times
- 23 Multiplier Change
- 24 "What Could Have Been" Dialogue
- 25 Japanese Splatfest Announcement
- 26 I'm confused
- 27 The win multiplier should be added to the charts
- 28 Splatfest Times in Australia
- 29 EU Splatfest #8: recommending changes
- 30 Announcement of results
- 31 9th EUOC
- 32 EUOC Results
- 33 Future color
- 34 Split up Pokémon Splatfests
- 35 EUOC Red vs Blue Quotes
- 36 Splatfest Days
- 37 New JP Splatfest
- 38 NTSC(French) Titles
- 39 Global Section
- 40 French wiki link
- 41 EU Splatfest World Tour VS Space Adventure
- 42 Callie Vs. Marie Splatfest Next?
- 43 Splatfest results dialogue for Mushroom Mountain vs. Bamboo Shoot Village.
- 44 Something interesting about the final Splatfest
- 45 Changes after Final Splatfest
- 46 Possible reason for last Splatfest
- 47 Water Slides ink color
- 48 Trivia point
- 49 Page Separation
- 50 Oceania Splatfest World Premiere
- 51 Split
- 52 Splatoon 2 reward tiers
- 53 Remove "Stages" for Splatoon 2?
- 54 Score of "Cake V.S. Ice Cream" Splatfest in Splatoon 2
North American Splatfest
- Cat/Dog Fanboy/Fangirl
- Cat/Dog Fiend
- Cat/Dog Defender
- Cat/Dog Champion
- Cat/Dog King/Queen
In our Splatfest, our stages were Urchin Underpass, Walleye Warehouse, and Kelp Dome. I live in Canada. I'm not sure if I can find a translation for the Japanese Splatfest, but I do have the North American Tiers.
- Normal Rock/Pop Boy/Girl
- Full-on Rock/Pop Boy/Girl
- Super Rock/Pop Boy/Girl
- Charismatic Rock/Pop Boy/Girl
- Eternal Rock/Pop Boy/Girl
Super Sea Snails
Aren't the number of sea snails given depending on what the team won?
2 extra sea snails for the team with the highest number of votes
3 extra sea snails for the team with the highest win percentage
If I recall the end results from the last Splatfest correctly.
Liggliluff (talk) 22:13, 13 July 2015 (UTC)
japan next splatfest
Nintendo japan via twitter and the game official japanese website already announced its next splatfest
is sponsored by KIRIN with two of its drinks as team options
Since there was a talk topic about this i just wanted to edit this one. What about the new splatfest in japan that they posted about today? https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/632381923415822336 it is held from August 22 at 12:00 - August 23 at 12:00. The two teams are Grasshopper and Ants I think but i would like to see what others think about it first before it should be added to the "upcoming events section" Zomgitssoup (talk) 03:08, 15 August 2015 (UTC)
Everybody Votes Channel
Some of the Splatfest themes are recycled from Everybody Votes Channel. Notably, North America's first Splatfest theme (Cat vs. Dog) is also the first global poll in that channel, "Do you prefer dogs or cats?". To add to that, Europe/Oceania's second Splatfest theme (Eating vs. Sleeping) is also one of the first three regional polls in that channel, "Which do you prefer? -Eating -Sleeping". Japan's second Splatfest theme (Maruchan Red Fox Udon vs. Green Tanuki Soba) is also the first Japanese poll in that channel, "Which do you like, udon or soba?"
Could anybody fix my mistakes on this page?
Can anyone add Castilian Spanish (NOE) name?
Its name is "Festival temático" (Thematic Festival) and also is referred as "Festival".
New European Titles
Ok our splatfest titles in Europe are the same as America's now, Fanboy/girl, Fiend, Defender, Champion and King/Queen, I just spent hours levelling up seeing them all, what will we do? Pinkolol16 (talk) 03:44, 9 August 2015 (UTC)
- Here's a Miiverse link where some titles can be seen. Aside from the English matching the US, I see a French screenshot with the title "Experte en Pôle Nord". --Christopher Fritz (talk) 05:23, 9 August 2015 (UTC)
NOE North Pole/South Pole Splatfest Titles
I don't know what was used in other languages in prior fests (would have to check), but here's a list of what I'm seeing right now, with the points for next title:
- North Fanboy/Fangirl 
- North Pole Fiend 
- North Pole Defender 
- North Pole Champion 
- North Pole King/Queen [Max]
- Novice en Pôle Nord 
- Spécialiste en Pôle Sud 
- Experty/Experte en Pôle Nord 
- Virtuose en Pôle Nord 
- Maitre/Maîtresse en Pôle Nord [Max]
- Normalo-Südpol-Fan 
- Volle-Kanne-Nordpol-Fan 
- Glorreich/Glorreicher Nordpol-Fan 
- Südpol-Fanclubleiter [Max]
- Ragazzo élite Polo Nord [Max]
- Novato/Novata equipo Polo Sur 
- Fanático equipo Polo Norte 
- Experta equipo Polo Sur 
- Maestro/Maestra equipo Polo Sur [Max]
Split up the table/gallery
We're only going to get more Splatfests, and with 3 at a time, the table is gonna become really cluttered really quick. (In my opinion, it's already very cluttered.) I suggest splitting the list of Splatfests table, and the gallery, like this:
- North America
|2015-07-04 00:00 PT||Dogs||160||62%||49%||Cats||140||38%||51%|
|2015-07-17 09:00 PT||Roller Coasters||152||46%||53%||Water Slides||148||54%||47%|
|2015-08-07 9:00PM PDT||Marshmallows||256||64%||48%||Hot Dogs||244||36%||52%|
- Europe and Oceania
|2015-07-04 19:00 CEST
2015-07-05 03:00 AEST
|2015-07-18 19:00 CEST
2015-07-19 03:00 AEST
|2015-08-08 19:00 CEST
2015-08-09 03:00 AEST
|South Pole||256||48%||52%||North Pole||244||52%||48%|
|2015-06-13 16:00 JST||Rice||168||58%||55%||Bread||132||42%||45%|
|2015-07-03 15:00 JST||Red Fox Udon||161||67%||47%||Green Tanuki Soba||139||33%||53%|
|2015-07-25 15:00 JST||Milk Tea||178||68%||55%||Lemon Tea||122||32%||45%|
(You can make the columns all the same size too, if that matters.)
- North America
- Europe and Oceania
- I can't approve this since I have no power over it, but this sounds great!
Hopefully this gets approved!
- I really like how that looks, too; it's a lot more organized and professional-looking. Nice work, there! SilverStarlight (talk) 23:58, 9 August 2015 (UTC)
- I agree and also love this idea. Also regardless of whether we split the table up like this, we should also make the tables collapsable so that the tables don't take up a huge chunk of the page when they get too big. Jer455 (talk) 01:01, 10 August 2015 (UTC)
New Japanese Splatfest announced
Go to Japan's Splatoon Twitter page and you will see a new Splatfest has been announced! It's being held on August 22nd, and the theme is "Grasshopper vs. Ali". (At least that's what the translation said.) If someone could put that up on the upcoming Splatfests that'd be awesome!
- Grasshopper vs Ant. Miiverse screenshot. Interesting that they used a western story, rather than something Japanese (like monkey vs crab). --Christopher Fritz (talk) 06:17, 15 August 2015 (UTC)
Japanese splatfest stages
Last Japan Splatfest
Grasshoppers won 61% of the popularity and 53% of the wins. Ants won 39% and 47% of the wins. So the results were 273 for Grasshoppers and 227 for Ants. Callie wins. I tried putting it into the finished infobox but it failed. Elite Octoling (talk) 14:49, 23 August 2015 (UTC)
Error in Reward Tiers
The second paragraph after the Reward tiers table still states "Win percentage is worth double the value of popularity." Of course, since the August update it's been quadruple.
Also, didn't the table used to show the EXP required for each rank, as well as cumulative frequency? When/why did that go?
It seems as Japan's fifth Splatfest is around the corner. If you don't believe me, check out Japan's Splatoon webpage. It looks like Clams vs. Fans, but sadly I can't speak Japanese. If anybody could translate that'd be great, if not, we'll have to wait for Splatoon JP's Twitter page to upload info about it.
It appears to be Boke vs. Tsukkomi. That's from Japanese comedy where the Boke role is basically like the funny man and the Tsukkomi is the sane man. The tsukkomi usually hit the boke on the head with a fan. A well-known example is the Japanese comedy group Downtown. Also here's the Splatfest on the Japanese Twitter page if anyone can fully translate it:  Herobrine (talk) 04:02, 5 September 2015 (UTC)
- On Nintendo News' Twitter page, they made a tweet about the upcoming Japanese Splatfest: https://twitter.com/NintendoNews/status/640009732070187008
I think it's a good idea to change it. It'll be a little easier to understand for users that aren't into Japanese comedy. I think it should be called Funny Man and Straight Man because I noticed some users on Twitter were confused by it simply being called Funny vs. Straight. What do you think of that? --Herobrine (talk) 06:18, 6 September 2015 (UTC)
- I'd like that. Want me to make the change?
The official Japanese Twitter just posted an image of the tees for their current Splatfest. https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/642173919923847168/photo/1 --Herobrine (talk) 03:28, 11 September 2015 (UTC)
I noticed that this page only has the Marshmallow vs. Hot Dog announcement. If you guys would like, I could add all of the ones in English and have a translator do the Japanese ones, or I could just leave it be. --Sigma talk 20:21, 6 September 2015 (UTC)
- Dive in dude: it's a wiki that's editable by everyone :) 20:23, 6 September 2015 (UTC)
Could anyone see if they can translate the announcements for the Japanese Splatfests? For the sixth time, I'm going to try to edit this so that somebody may see this and at least respond. If anybody COULD translate the announcements and the results for the Japanese Splatfests, that would be excellent. Here are some links:
Rice versus Bread announcement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1gb-tiXi6w
Udon versus Soba announcement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHA3gUnu2K4
Lemon Tea versus Milk Tea announcement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIIxv_NNKR0
Grasshopper versus Ant announcement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FkMDDmSw4U
Boke versus Tsukkomi announcement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgZR5tZAAbU
Rice versus Bread results: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzysmlF75Us
Udon versus Soba results: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoDDv_sNvAw
Lemon Tea versus Milk Tea results: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYQM_7aNKow
Grasshopper versus Ant results: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdZkOrLg0zs
- If you're going to add all these quotes, make sure it uses the same template that we have for Squid Sisters Quotes on inividiual stages (e.g. Arowana Mall's Quotes). Or at least make them collapsible. ~CreatorGX (Talk) 16:17, 9 September 2015 (UTC)
- I made Japan Splatfest quotes been used the template. As a side effect, originally Japanese sentences are written on. I think it gets easier to make these rough translations better.--Azoth (talk) 03:38, 10 September 2015 (UTC)
Could anybody help me find images of somebody reaching King rank (Kinda like GuyPerfect does) for both Team Cat and Team Marshmallow? If any of you guys could that would be awesome. Another thing is, I've seen those kind of images on YouTube, but sadly it won't let me freeze the video and copy and paste the frozen image. --Sigma talk 13:04, 14 September 2015 (UTC)
- Set video quality to the highest possible
- Make it full-screen
- Take a screenshot
- Crop out what you don't need
- Erm. If you're on Mac, it's command+shift+3, and a .PNG will show up on your desktop. If you're on Windows, it's ctrl+prtsc, and then you paste it into whatever program you want to edit it in. --Bzeep! talk 13:39, 14 September 2015 (UTC)
- Lol it's okay dude, I just had to go for a few hours. Look, I made a lil thing just for you. :y --Bzeep! talk 17:42, 14 September 2015 (UTC)
- Oh you're right, we don't have the "stay fresh" faces. I.. didn't even notice until now. Where's that template...?
- Ey, and it looks like Az cleaned up the collapsible stuff for ya.
New European Splatfest is Cats vs Dogs
I don't know if we should use the file we already have or upload a new one with "Europe" in the filename, seeing it's the first time one region has the exact same Splatfest as another region's previous one.
Arend (talk) 12:20, 10 October 2015 (UTC)
- I am completely and utterly enraged by this.
- EUROPE IS DOING SPLATFEST W R O N G
- EUROPE IS DOING SPLATFEST W R O N G
- The image posted on the Splatoon Facebook page is the same as the one from the US. So we should reuse it. – EspyoT 12:47, 10 October 2015 (UTC)
- I am actually getting really tired of this "OMG EUROPE STOLE A THEME! SALT LEVELS INCREASE" stuff, no seriously, I am.
They did not steal the theme, they just reused it (even if everything's copied). I was actually going to enjoy it, but nope, there's salt in the air. Can we just give Europe a break? All I've been seeing the last hour is "Europe are terrible Splatfest makers", and I'm slowly thinking of moving out of this fandom. Elite Octoling (talk) 13:34, 10 October 2015 (UTC)
- I don't see why NOE couldn't have asked NOA for some help on coming up with a Splatfest theme. --Sigma talk 14:10, 10 October 2015 (UTC)
Yeah, I'm also kinda disappointed they couldn't come up with an original theme this time, but this still doesn't answer my question.
Though it almost seems like NoE doesn't really care about the Splatoon fans here. A non-Splatfest related example is the Squid Sisters 3DS theme: Japan got it about two months ago, and the US got it a few weeks later, but Europe still hasn't got it, even after six weeks of no theme updates. I really hope I'm wrong about this.
Arend (talk) 14:54, 10 October 2015 (UTC)
- Wait I just realized... we're all forgetting something very important... it is time for accurate splat tim once again --Bzeep! talk 23:53, 10 October 2015 (UTC)
NA SPLATFEST RESULTS ANNOUNCED
the results for popularity were:
TEAM CAR POPULARITY - 36%
TEAM PLANE POPULARITY - 64%
and for wins
TEAM CAR WINS - 54%
TEAM PLANE WINS - 46%
and the final results are
TEAM CAR - 252 POINTS
TEAM PLANES - 248 POINTS
TEAM CAR WINS!
this was the closest splatfest yet, only a FOUR point difference. This was also the first Splatfest in the world where Version 2.0.0's change in battle multiplier from x2 to x4 made a difference in the outcome. With the old x2 multiplier, the score would have been 144-156 in favor of Team Plane.
congrats to team car, and very good job to all you team plane folk!
Full Japanese Splatfest Names
Guys, we should really have the full names for the Japanese Splatfests, like Maruchan Red Fox Udon vs Green Tanuki Soba, or Kirin Lemon Tea vs Milk Tea. Really. --Sigma talk 13:12, 13 October 2015 (UTC)
- Honestly, "Maruchan Red Fox Udon vs Green Tanuki Soba" isn't the full name. Also "Kirin Lemon Tea vs Milk Tea". We don't say "Team Transformer Decepticon robots" as a full name. Just "Team Decepticons" accurately. But "Team Maruchan Red Fox Udon" was there in spite of incorrectness. However, it is true that correct full name "Red Fox vs. Green Tanuki" is somewhat elusive for most people. (Genuine full name is "Akai kitsune vs. Midori no Tanuki" though. These are proper nouns and the trading names. It's more hard to understand.) So, I tried to explain that in the Splatfest's Announcement. In fact, 2nd Japanese Splatfest's theme wasn't "Udon vs. Soba". We need to suggest things hard to understand, and write the explanation.--Azoth (talk) 13:35, 13 October 2015 (UTC)
- I don't think it's a compromise using incorrect team names. Wait to add words and discuss till we get a consensus.--Azoth (talk) 22:50, 13 October 2015 (UTC)
- I don't think that using incorrect team names is appropriate. It interferes with the understanding. We need the explanations for something hard to understand. Not incorrect names. So, I suggest using correct team names and put the explanations in appropriate places for those.--Azoth (talk) 23:16, 13 October 2015 (UTC)
Hey guys, apparently the wins multiplier is being changed from 4 to 6. I'm just putting this as a heads-up, because I don't want to mess up what we got going. Also, I have to LITERALLY leave my house in like, 10 minutes. --Sigma talk 19:38, 23 October 2015 (UTC)
Pirates vs. Ninjas Announcment Dialogue
Callie (happy): It's time to settle a rivalry as old as time itself!
Marie (happy): Yeah! Wait... what?
Callie (normal): The brazen buccaneers of the salty seas...PIRATES!
Marie (normal): Versus the silent assassins of the night...NINJAS!
Marie (normal): So, Callie, are you Team Pirate or Team Ninja?
Callie (happy): ARRR, MATEY! I be a pirate through and through!
Callie (serious): It's time to swab the deck and plunder the booty!
Marie (shocked): Whoa there, Callie. Let's keep it E for Everyone.
Marie (happy): And besides, ninjas are waaay cooler than pirates!
Marie (normal): I mean, how do you defeat that which you can't see?
- Yea thanks dude! I'll put it in. Time to accidentally break the collapsibles again --Bzeep! talk 01:51, 27 October 2015 (UTC)
Pirates vs NInjas Times
It appears that the Pirates vs Ninjas Splatfest start time is incorrect. It is listed as 19:00 PT, but yet 19:00 PT has passed without Splatfest starting and the blog post says 9 PM (21:00) PT as well. (Also, why is this page protected?) OatmealDome (talk) 02:10, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
- It looks like it did get corrected by another user. As for the page being protected, it's set that way due to being a high-traffic page, but it will allow "autoconfirmed users" to edit (you'll automatically become autoconfirmed after making more edits on the wiki, and you can check if you're autoconfirmed on the preferences page). --Kaioora (talk) 16:40, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
The scores for Love vs. Money and Pirates vs. Ninjas are wrong, as the battle victory multiplier was changed to x6. The scores should be: Love 353, Money 347, Pirates 382, Ninjas 318. But the problem is, I don't know how to add a new Splatfest format. I see the "old" format indicator for the x2 multiplier, but I don't know how to add another one for the x4 and the current format with the x6 multiplier to make the scores right. --MetalSmasher86 (talk) 7:47, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
"What Could Have Been" Dialogue
For the American Splatfests, how did somebody find the dialogue that would have taken place if the other team were to win for Art vs. Science and Cars vs. Planes? It's not important, but to whoever uncovered it, can you find what would have been for the other Splatfests? I'm just curious. --MetalSmasher86 (talk) 7:47, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
- Heh, I was the one who put those in. The source I got them from is NWPlayer123, which she finds through the games' code files. Unfortunately, she didn't start looking for the other "What Could Have Been" scripts until Art vs. Science, and the dialogues go away after their Splatfest. Sigma talk 12:36, 1 November 2015 (UTC)--
Japanese Splatfest Announcement
The announcement text for Mountain vs Sea is here, and while I do know bits of Japanese, the text is definitely... challenging to read.
- Oh thanks, I forgot about that! Yeah I'll put it in. I'm so slow at transcribing stuff though, don't expect it too soon. :B --Bzeep! talk 03:21, 14 November 2015 (UTC)
- The ink colors are picked in the screenshot of the gamepad using the reset button in the testing Area during the Splatfest. The colors are not confirmed yet. Yes, Splatfest sometimes uses its exclusive colors. We can't be sure unless taking the screenshot. Nothing, or make a pending icon for them till the splatfest starts.--Azoth (talk) 14:26, 14 November 2015 (UTC)
The win multiplier should be added to the charts
This is a protected page so I can't do it myself, but it would be worth noting the win multiplier (x2, x4, x6) that was used in a given Splatfest. Probably as a new column in the chart. It has changed twice already, so there's no guarantee it's going to stay at x6.
- Ooh that's a good idea! Where do you think it should go though? The charts are a already a little crowded. 😞 --Bzeep! talk 15:01, 6 December 2015 (UTC)
I would put it in a new column between Start and Winner.
- Oh lordy, I didn't realize that involves changing Template:Splatfest result too. This is gonna be a little trickier than I thought... --Bzeep! talk 01:10, 7 December 2015 (UTC)
Splatfest Times in Australia
Hi guys! One of my first edits here! Just letting you know that for the Zombies v Ghosts and the Delicious v Disgusting splatfests started at 5:00, AEDST (Daylight Savings Time) and that Europe's Cats v Dogs Splatfest started at 4:00 (AEDST) Thanks guys! --Squiddy (talk) 21:08, 12 December 2015 (UTC)
EU Splatfest #8: recommending changes
I recommend that the team name references for the eightht EU Splatest ("Pineapple on Pizza Is Delicious/Disgusting") be changed for the sake of contextual clarity. In the Results and Stages charts "Delicious" and "Disgusting" should be changed to their in-game equivalents "Pro-Pineapple" and "Anti-Pineapple", and under the promotional image the caption should be changed to "(Pineapple on Pizza Is...) Delicious vs. Disgusting". ThreePoint14 (talk) 04:02, 17 December 2015 (UTC)
Announcement of results
Hey everyone, just a quick correction to tell you about.
Under the "Reward tiers" section, it says that results are announced 24 hours after the Splatfest concludes. It's always 1 hour after it concludes. For me, they always end at 12 AM ET and the results come in at 1 AM ET.
- Looks like it... --Bzeep! talk 18:17, 31 December 2015 (UTC)
Please can you add the following quotes: Callie is happy, We ran rings around you Marie uggh expression Marie = I knew I sbould have bribed Judd to fix the results eyes closed Callie = Please stop trying to corrupt our viewers! in a tired sort of way Then normal ending, if you joined.... your prizes wait in the plaza... --Adster1005 (talk) 11:44, 3 January 2016 (UTC)
The future color is a little pink-er than the shade shown here. I'm pretty sure it's not a normal Turf War color, because the first match I was in that was Future vs. Future had a brighter orange vs. the past shade of blue, whereas it's usually the exact same as the Splatfest colors. Now dat's a nutty kid. 02:30, 17 January 2016 (UTC)
Split up Pokémon Splatfests
I think they should just be split up to be honest, to show different timezones and also the fact that they aren't one big Splatfest. The global is pretty misleading if someone isn't to read the text below the table. Luke (talk) 14:59, 12 February 2016 (UTC)
- Agreed. The Japanese one isn't even the same Splatfest (it's Red vs Green) 16:02, 12 February 2016 (UTC)
- Sure, go ahead and split em. --Bzeep! talk 21:45, 12 February 2016 (UTC)
EUOC Red vs Blue Quotes
Can someone please add the quotes to the box. Marie - Yes! Blastoise adn friends take the victory! Callie - Not fair! Your team had the type advantage! Callie - Oh yeah, Marie, about that Vulpix you traded me... Marie - Anyway, folks, if YOU joined the Splatfest Callie - How do I give eit a different nickname from BLUEISBEST? Marie - ...Your prizes await in the Plaza! Till next time! Callie - Marie? ...Marie? END
08:48, 21 February 2016 (UTC)
- For which region? All the North American ones I can remember have been from midnight to midnight on Saturday for the EST zone. Well, except the Red vs. Blue one, that went an extra hour I think. :0 --Bzeep! talk 22:19, 1 March 2016 (UTC)
New JP Splatfest
If anybody was wondering, a new Splatfest and new Splatfest stuff is on on SplatoonJP's Twitter. If anyone's reading this, do me a favor and add it. Being the Splatfest but I am I would do it myself, but unfortunately I'm on an iPod. Thanks. --Sigma talk 03:38, 4 March 2016 (UTC)
Novice en [Team]
Spécialiste en [Team]
Expert(e) en [Team]
Virtuose en [Team]
Roi/Reine en [Team]
I get that the recent SpongeBob vs. Patrick Splatfest was limited to only America and Europe, so it wasn't "global", but since this Splatfest is worldwide, AND every region will be able to play together, don't you think this should go into a whole other category? I haven't fully figured out what should happen, but maybe instead of putting this upcoming Splatfest into America, Europe + Oceania, and Japan... we could create a new Global section and put it there? --Sigma talk 19:42, 6 May 2016 (UTC)
- Sure! We're missing a lot of interwiki links, feel free to help with those. Thanks for reminding us, heh. :y --Bzeep! talk 20:51, 11 June 2016 (UTC)
EU Splatfest World Tour VS Space Adventure
Here are the Squid Sister's Quotes for this Splatfest's Results. I am unable to add this so I thought it would help to leave it here for someone else to add.
Callie: Congrats, world travellers! We Went the distance! Marie: I must have spaced out for a minute... Callie: We defended the Earth from a galactic threat! Marie: Sure, if that's how you want to look at it...
Callie: Super, Weltreisende! Ihr seid weit gekommen! (Super, world travellers! You have come far!)
Marie: Ich glaub, mich tritt ein Asteroid... (I believe, I was on an asteroid) *Check this*
Callie: Die Erde ist vor der Gefahr aus dem All gerettet! (The Earth is saved from the dangers of space!)
Marie: Wenn du das sagst... (If that's how you see it...)
I also managed to find the what-could-have-been for this fest and I did so for the costume fest for the eu dialogue. Are we still doing those or no? Because that's an inclusion too. Pinkolol16 (talk) 04:17, 13 June 2016 (UTC)
Sadly, no. They've not been able to get the text their self these days. The last time they did it was for Snowman vs. Sand Castle and someone else did the actual memory dump. Hadamsj (talk) 20:24, 26 June 2016 (UTC)
Callie Vs. Marie Splatfest Next?
I just read the results dialog for our Early Birds vs. Night Owls Splatfest, and holy crap! It sounds like Nintendo is already doing Callie vs. Marie! I always imagined it as the final Splatfest, so is this it? Or is this just to promote the Squid Sisters Amiibos coming out early next month? --MetalSmasher86 (talk) 17:21, 26 June 2016 (UTC)
- We probably shouldn't speculate either way. Nyargleblargle (Contribs) 02:53, 27 June 2016 (UTC)
- You pick a side. Nobody knows what it's against! (|Contribs)
Splatfest results dialogue for Mushroom Mountain vs. Bamboo Shoot Village.
Someone should add the dialogue for the Mushroom Mountain vs. Bamboo Shoot Village Splatfest results. I know it's pretty generic like the others, but we did do it those past times. Here's the transcript and the (presumed) translation:
ホタル： たけのこの里チ～～～ム！ (Marie: Bamboo Shoot Village Teaaaaaam!)
アオリ： えー！ マジでーー？！ (Callie: Ehh?! Reallyyy?!)
ホタル： たけのこの里チーム、ばんざ～い ばんざ～い ばんざ～い！ (Marie: Bamboo Shoot Village Team, yeah yeah yeah!)
アオリ： きのこの山のみんなも、がんばってくれてありがとね！ (Callie: Thanks to everyone on Team Mushroom Mountain, you did your best!)
- I put the announcement and results in, thanks! And in the future, you can edit the quotes too - they're in Splatfest/Quotes, which isn't protected. --Bzeep! talk 16:49, 2 July 2016 (UTC)
Something interesting about the final Splatfest
I noticed something interesting about the Callie vs Marie Splatfest. When a team is matched up against opponents on the same team the colors are always orange vs blue or green vs purple. The two 'main' ink colorations, or atleast the ones most often used in official art and the like such as the box art. Though obviously I'm not 100% on it so I wanted to ask for conformation first.--Robogamer64 (talk) 03:23, 24 July 2016 (UTC)
- That may just be you. I've been matched up against my team and I've encountered pink vs. yellow and teal vs. pink matches. --Sigma talk 04:17, 24 July 2016 (UTC)
Changes after Final Splatfest
Is there a list of the changes that occurred after the final splatfest? It's annoying that they weren't announced officially (that I can find) and weren't part of a numeric version update. So far I've only found the Secret Sea Snails awarded after every 30th win and the increase to the winner's bonus in Turf War (300p -> 1000p). Was there anything else? Is there, or can there be, a page or a section of a page that actually lists the changes somewhere it would make sense to find them? MindWanderer (talk) 19:22, 29 July 2016 (UTC)
Possible reason for last Splatfest
- The staff were reassigned to the sequel's development, that makes sense. Here's hoping for Splatfest's return then! 14:52, 13 January 2017 (UTC)
Water Slides ink color
I added in the correct color for Team Water Slides onto Template:Ink but still doesn't seem to work when I try to incorporate it onto this page. Am I missing anything? Can somebody help me out on this?
Can someone remove the trivia point about the Dogs vs. Cats Splatfest being the only one to be repeated? It's no longer true due to the upcoming Rock vs. Pop Splatfest in Japan. Awesomelink234 (talk) 03:39, 10 July 2017 (UTC)
Since this page is very long because almost everything comes from Splatoon and the information we gather from Splatoon 2 will make it twice, or more, as long, I suggest creating a new Splatfest page just for the Splatoon 2 Splatfests. --ComJay (talk) 15:42, 15 July 2017 (UTC)
- Sounds reasonable, though we'll have to gather screencaps, assets, etc. from Splatoon 2 before we form the page. Joseph Staleknight 15:47, 15 July 2017 (UTC)
Oceania Splatfest World Premiere
It sounds false, but the Oceania Splatfest World Premiere is actually the same as the North American one. Not sure if it will be like this for Splatfests in the final game. --ComJay (talk) 16:07, 15 July 2017 (UTC)
I believe that this page should be split into a general page and specific pages for each version. This would reduce the page's size and make it easier to read IMO. Thoughts? Nyargleblargle (Contribs) 17:53, 15 July 2017 (UTC)
- Support Much easier to read. Awesomelink234 (talk) 18:44, 15 July 2017 (UTC)
- Support. This page is clearly going to become bloated if it continues to contain general info, full Splatoon 1 specific info, and full Splatoon 2 specific info all in one page. This article should only summarize articles specific to each game. Heddy (talk) 00:10, 18 July 2017 (UTC)
- Support - Sounds good. The page is long (and will get much longer with Splatoon 2 our); it'll be more reader-friendly to have a nice overview page, followed by detailed pages for each game. ~SuperHamster Talk 02:33, 24 July 2017 (UTC)
Splatoon 2 reward tiers
Remove "Stages" for Splatoon 2?
Score of "Cake V.S. Ice Cream" Splatfest in Splatoon 2
It's marked in the table as "2-1", but in-game the score was shown to be "1-2" (one point for Pearl, and two for Marina). This is a screenshot I took on my own Switch at the end of the Splatoon 2 Splatfest World Premier: