- Correct, I clarified in the article and I'll type up as much as I can tonight from my EU game. 12:32, 25 August 2015 (UTC)
just noticed how this page has like no resources
I literally just noticed this... does Spyke literally have NOTHING that we could use as a "information source" for this page? Just curious.
- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess not. Pretty much all of this is ripped directly from the game info boxes or Spyke's dialogue.
- Skylar (talk) 00:03, 9 June 2016 (UTC)
- So basically people just randomly found out he was Cockney? Hmm... I'm familiar with Cockney speak but I think most people on this wiki have never seen nor met a Cockney irl... how'd we find that out? This page confuses me xD
- but seriously tho who was the first person to realize Spyke was portrayed as a Cockney The E-Litist 20:28, 15 June 2016 (UTC)
- E-Litist has a point here. I'm familiar with Cockney speak myself (because I've spent nearly my entire life in the presence of Cockneys) but who was the first person to figure out? Also, where is this conversation going? We went from Spyke's page having to resources to a discussion about Cockneys xD
- We try to have as many references as possible - if you find a source for something in a page, put it in. However, there is stuff for which there aren't any sources available, it's too basic to need a source, etc., so some pages might not have any. :/ --Bzeep! talk 18:55, 11 June 2016 (UTC)
I mean I could tell by his speech that he was a Cockney (literally 70% of the people I've met on my mother's side of my family is a Cockney) but sure enough I wasn't the first person ever to meet Spyke so IDK. BTW, if I find a resource I will definitely put it here SPBOnion (talk) 23:10, 11 June 2016 (UTC)
A page doesn't necessarily need references listed, especially if most info is common knowledge or from the game itself. I don't think we can easily source the discovery of the cockney accent either. Nyargleblargle (Contribs) 01:30, 12 June 2016 (UTC)
There are some good points here, really I don't think Spyke would have any resources other than the Nintendo Direct and whatever other stuff Nintendo put out before the game's release. Anything else is either really hard to find or not official :/ All I know is that he's an easily irritable Cockney, just like SPBOnion here. :) The E-Litist 20:28, 15 June 2016 (UTC)