While I still think we should keep the article, Callie & Marie are such major characters that they need articles of their own. There is so much you could write about, their role in the single player campaign, their singing career and of course their news anchor occupation. Luke (talk) 10:50, 2 July 2015 (UTC)
- I easily agree with a split. While the details you listed apply to both sisters the same, there are still a lot of characteristics that are dependant to each one. Enough to warrant an article IMO. Plus, when the likes of Sheldon and Crusty Sean get their own articles... – EspyoT 12:56, 2 July 2015 (UTC)
Out of curiosity...
Well from lore (the sunken scrolls) we know that the song pictured in sunken scroll number 23 is the Chorus of Calamari Country. The part with the "Squid Sisters Interference is just taken from the boss fight because Agent 1 and Agent 2 override DJ Octavio's radio thing with Squid Sisters Music. Basically the names are taken from what's happening in the Boss Battle. Here's the sunken scroll: - Jer455 (talk) 19:21, 10 August 2015 (UTC)
- Text (US): "The customary chorus of Calamari County. Nowadays, this song and dance may as well be carved into the very DNA of all Inklings. It began as a way to celebrate and show respect for the bounty of the sea."
- Text (EU): "The traditional Calamari Shanty of the Calamari Region. Nowadays, this song and dance may as well be carved into the very DNA of all Inklings. It originated as a way to celebrate the sea and give thanks for its bounty."
At the Niconico Tokaigi concert, Marie confirms that they are "almost the same age." Just thought I'd share that because of that parentheses in the trivia section.
SalaComMander (talk) 05:52, 4 May 2016 (UTC)
In the Trivia section, it says that Callie and Marie's name together sounds like the squid dish calamari. While I agree that it does sound like calamari, I clicked on the link and it said that calamari was the culinary name for squid, not a dish, even though the Squid Sister page said it was a dish. Could someone fix that? BlazingInferno (talk) 02:06, 9 March 2017 (UTC)
Fourth Live Performance
We need to update the information about the Squid Sisters' fourth live performance on November 3, 2016 at Niconico Cho Party. According to what I have recently saw on YouTube (which may not be a reliable source), the Squid Sisters' performance at Niconico Cho Party had them perform a City of Color/Ink Me Up medley, followed by Maritime Memory and Calimari Inkantation. In other words, they only had a small performance at the Cho Party. Whenever you get the chance, can you add that information into the article under the Live Performances section? Thank you!
Here's the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAcP7CjVhW0
Duplicate trivia points
I am simply asking for someone with higher permissions than me to remove the duplicate trivia point which states that it is unknown where Callie is in Splatoon 2, as there is a more up-to-date trivia point which states the same thing, but also states that Callie can be found in the game's Hero Mode. TheFang1212 (talk) 08:50, 24 December 2017 (UTC)
Dialogue in Octo Canyon (Tentakeel Outpost)
Should all the different dialogue the Squid Sisters have when you talk to them after beating single-player (in version 3.0.), be added anywhere? I don't know which page would be more appropriate to put the quotes in, e.g Tentakeel Outpost or the just Squid Sisters page. Sorry if there already is an article that has the quotes that I don't know about. -Hinamin (talk) 22:46, 10 May 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, it would be nice to have that info on the wiki. I think someone on the wiki's Discord server mentioned that they were working on it. Tentakeel Outpost seems like the best location for it, in my opinion. Heddy (talk) 23:20, 10 May 2018 (UTC)
How do we know that the Squid Sisters were 17 in Splatoon? They look a lot older, also wouldn't it be kinda weird if Marina was older than them? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Agent 13 (talk • contribs) 18:20, Jul 14, 2019 (UTC)
- Next to the ages, you'll see there's a reference that states where the ages come from, Splatune. More specifically it comes from an article that states:
|“||Maritime Memory, it's the first time of mastering, shows a new side of them. A mellow ballad is sung by them who have a cheerful impression. The song can be sung during only seventeen, the time between a girl and a woman. That fragility makes beauty.||”|