|Arowana Mall||28 May 2015|
|Blackbelly Skatepark||28 May 2015|
|Saltspray Rig||28 May 2015|
|Urchin Underpass||28 May 2015|
|Walleye Warehouse||28 May 2015|
|Port Mackerel||1 June 2015|
|Kelp Dome||11 June 2015|
|Bluefin Depot||19 June 2015|
|Moray Towers||11 July 2015|
|Camp Triggerfish||25 July 2015|
|Urchin Underpass v2||5 August 2015|
|Flounder Heights||20 August 2015|
|Hammerhead Bridge||18 September 2015|
|Museum d'Alfonsino||12 November 2015|
|Mahi-Mahi Resort||4 December 2015|
|Piranha Pit||29 December 2015|
|Ancho-V Games||??? January 2016|
23:00, 18 January 2016 (UTC)
Appears to be / is
Should we replace the 'appears to be's with 'is' for the stages which have it. If you know what I mean.
- 15:55, 26 May 2016 (UTC)
- Ahh yeah, there's some weird wording in a lot of articles. Feel free to tighten up any you find, like that "appears to be" thing. :y --Bzeep! talk 15:55, 28 May 2016 (UTC)
"Unnamed concert venue stage" should be changed to "Diadema Amphitheater" until the English name has been revealed.
Update: It has come to my attention that it has been recently been revealed that the English localisation of "Diadema Amphitheater" has been dubbed "Starfish Mainstage". Thank you creator for being active and changing the name of the Splatoon 2 stages.
Salmon Run Stages
Should we add Salmon Run stages here too? So far there's Spawning Grounds and Marooner's Bay I believe.
- S2 is Spawning grounds, mariners bay, ruins of ark poloris, and 2 others
- I forgot the names of s3 Chrome Wolf (🎙, 🗂). 02:02, 15 November 2022 (UTC)
Splatoon 2 Stage Sizes
I've started recording how large stages are in Splatoon 2 into a spreadsheet based on my plays to add when I've got some reasonable datasets to eliminate inaccuracies due to the rounding on percentages going on, using similar methodology to that explained in this article. Three queries:
1) How many pieces of data before we have reasonable confidence to add the info to both this page and put it into the relevant infoboxes in the articles?
2) Is there a google sheet anywhere I can put my figures in with those of others?
3) For returning stages, how do we handle things if the stage sizes differ for infoboxes, etc.
If there isn't a google sheet anywhere, could people give their data to speed this process up a bit? I can work with just the p of both teams and the % for each Judd reports if you don't want to do any calculations yourself, I've set up my spreadsheet to handle just the raw figures Judd reports. Gizensha (talk) 21:34, 2 August 2017 (UTC)
Designs of each stages
Should we include how each stage looks aesthetically? For example, include how Wahoo World has several shops including a sushi restaurant, the rides in the background, and how the terrain of the stage is a boardwalk? Kenderman123 (talk) 21:30, 2 June 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, of course that is worth including. Many Inkipedia contributors such as myself are bad at describing how things look aesthetically, so that's why such details may be missing. If you are good at that sort of thing, then please contribute! Heddy (talk) 23:23, 2 June 2018 (UTC)
Could someone revert the edit by Nyamiiii?
Layout sections' layout
I feel that the current way the layouts are described is either too convoluted, such as including strategies inside the layout description in Camp Triggerfish, or having too vague details, such as Flounder Heights. In either case, it is difficult to tell where each area is describing as it often requires orientation of previous descriptions (ie, platform below spawn, path to right of said platform, drop down to another platform from path). I'm not sure if it is possible, but it would be nice if there is an in-game map that shaded areas corresponding to numbers, and the numbers will correspond with the description of said area (kind of like an amusement park map). Kenderman123 (talk) 23:35, 24 February 2019 (UTC)
Splatoon 3 stage dates
Okay, so correct me if I'm wrong, but should we put the release date of Scorch Gorge and Eeltail Alley as September 9th, 2022 since we already have the release date of the game confirmed? Since the stages will be available on the initial release, I think it may be smart to go ahead and add the game's initial release to the stages' release. KJPikachu (talk) 01:27, 5 May 2022 (UTC)KJPikachu
I followed the procedure outlined in the Stage data section to discover the Inkable area for all of Splatoon 3's stages but I kept encountering inconsistencies. For some stages my data was telling me the upper end of the range was smaller than the lower end, which should be imposable. I tried again assuming Judd rounds to the nearest .1% instead of always rounding down and from that I was able to determine a single p value for all stages. Does this mean the page is wrong about the display rounding down, did the rounding change between Splatoon 2 and Splatoon 3, or is there some other explanation? Squidkitt (talk) 03:24, 26 September 2022 (UTC)
Splatoon 2 Main game and Shifty Station stage data
In the Splatoon 2 stage data section (Here) the Shifty Stations and regular multiplayer maps are all in one list. However, Splatoon 3's stage data section is divided in two. One for main, non tri color stages, and one for tri color stages (Main | Tricolor). I think we should do something similar for Splatoon 2 with a separate section for Main Multiplayer stages and Shifty Stations.
However, it is important to note that Tricolor Stages, despite being main Game Stages, have been modified from their main game counterparts, and thus have different stats. Unlike Shifty Stations, which are normal stages only found in Splatfests and Private Battles. Brycerw11 (talk) 20:46, 15 October 2022 (UTC)
- I do agree with you on the fact that we should separate Shifty Stations and regular Splat 2 stages, however, I can't see how we would incorporate the idea into this page. Could you please give more details on your idea? Jacobearth (talk) 21:13, 23 October 2022 (UTC)