|Arowana Mall||28 May 2015|
|Blackbelly Skatepark||28 May 2015|
|Saltspray Rig||28 May 2015|
|Urchin Underpass||28 May 2015|
|Walleye Warehouse||28 May 2015|
|Port Mackerel||1 June 2015|
|Kelp Dome||11 June 2015|
|Bluefin Depot||19 June 2015|
|Moray Towers||11 July 2015|
|Camp Triggerfish||25 July 2015|
|Urchin Underpass v2||5 August 2015|
|Flounder Heights||20 August 2015|
|Hammerhead Bridge||18 September 2015|
|Museum d'Alfonsino||12 November 2015|
|Mahi-Mahi Resort||4 December 2015|
|Piranha Pit||29 December 2015|
|Ancho-V Games||??? January 2016|
23:00, 18 January 2016 (UTC)
Appears to be / is
Should we replace the 'appears to be's with 'is' for the stages which have it. If you know what I mean.
- 15:55, 26 May 2016 (UTC)
- Ahh yeah, there's some weird wording in a lot of articles. Feel free to tighten up any you find, like that "appears to be" thing. :y --Bzeep! talk 15:55, 28 May 2016 (UTC)
"Unnamed concert venue stage" should be changed to "Diadema Amphitheater" until the English name has been revealed.
Update: It has come to my attention that it has been recently been revealed that the English localisation of "Diadema Amphitheater" has been dubbed "Starfish Mainstage". Thank you creator for being active and changing the name of the Splatoon 2 stages.
Salmon Run Stages
Should we add Salmon Run stages here too? So far there's Spawning Grounds and Marooner's Bay I believe.
Splatoon 2 Stage Sizes
I've started recording how large stages are in Splatoon 2 into a spreadsheet based on my plays to add when I've got some reasonable datasets to eliminate inaccuracies due to the rounding on percentages going on, using similar methodology to that explained in this article. Three queries:
1) How many pieces of data before we have reasonable confidence to add the info to both this page and put it into the relevant infoboxes in the articles?
2) Is there a google sheet anywhere I can put my figures in with those of others?
3) For returning stages, how do we handle things if the stage sizes differ for infoboxes, etc.
If there isn't a google sheet anywhere, could people give their data to speed this process up a bit? I can work with just the p of both teams and the % for each Judd reports if you don't want to do any calculations yourself, I've set up my spreadsheet to handle just the raw figures Judd reports. Gizensha (talk) 21:34, 2 August 2017 (UTC)
Designs of each stages
Should we include how each stage looks aesthetically? For example, include how Wahoo World has several shops including a sushi restaurant, the rides in the background, and how the terrain of the stage is a boardwalk? Kenderman123 (talk) 21:30, 2 June 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, of course that is worth including. Many Inkipedia contributors such as myself are bad at describing how things look aesthetically, so that's why such details may be missing. If you are good at that sort of thing, then please contribute! Heddy (talk) 23:23, 2 June 2018 (UTC)