Tenta Sorella Brella
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Tenta Sorella Brella is a heavyweight weapon.
- The Tenta Sorella Brella's shield has 700 HP.
- The shield does 30 damage to opponents on contact.
- Brella shields have different incoming damage multipliers for each weapon type.
- After being launched, incoming damage to the shield is multiplied by 0.6.
- The shield takes 1.75 seconds to be launched, and 5 seconds to return.
- The launched shield initially travels at a speed of 0.8 units per frame. It remains on the stage for 6 seconds.
- Each shot consumes 10% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing the player to fire 10 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Holding long enough after firing to deploy the shield uses 30% of the ink tank.
- So, 40% of the ink tank is used in total to release the shield.
- After firing, there is a 70 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- The cooldown after holding but not releasing the shield is 30 frames.
- The cooldown after releasing the shield is 120 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.5 units per frame. While holding the brella open, the player's movement speed is set to 0.4 units per frame.
- The Tenta Sorella Brella fires 7 shots per attack. Each shot deals 17 damage. A maximum of 7 shots per attack will damage the opponent, so the maximum possible damage per attack is 119.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 9 frames after being fired, it loses 0 damage per frame until it reaches 17 damage at frame 25.
- Shots initially travel at a rate of 24 units per frame for 4 frames, having an effective range of 96 units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 23.135 units if the shot's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
|View the quotation page.|
- The logo on the Tenta Sorella Brella's shelter is the logo of the gear brand Inkline, presumably the result of an in-universe cooperation between the two companies. This is appropriate, since the Tenta Brella is made from a camping shelter and Inkline's gear is mostly camping-, climbing- or hiking-related.
Names in other languages
Kyanpingu Sherutā Sorēra
|Camping Shelter Sorella|
|Dutch||Sorella Kampeerplenzer||From Sorella, kamperen (to camp), plenzen (to pour with rain) and -er, suffix used for machinery|
|French (NOA)||Méga para-encre Sorella||Mega Ink-parasol Sorella|
|French (NOE)||Para-encre XL Sorella||Ink-parasol XL Sorella|
|German||Sorella-Camp-Pluviator||Sorella Camp Rain-er|
|Italian||Sparatenda Solerra||Shooting-tent Solerra|
|Spanish (NOA)||Paratintas forestal Sorella||Forest paint-parasol Sorella|
|Spanish (NOE)||Paratintas maxi B||Paint-parasol Maxi B|