Tenta Sorella Brella
- The Tenta Sorella Brella is a heavyweight weapon.
- The Tenta Sorella Brella's canopy has 700 HP.
- Brella canopies have different incoming damage multipliers for each weapon type.
- The canopy takes 0.75 seconds to open.
- The canopy does 30 damage to opponents on contact.
- The canopy takes 1.75 seconds to be launched, and 5.67 seconds to return.
- The launched canopy initially travels at a speed of 0.8 units per frame. It remains on the stage for 6 seconds.
- After being launched, incoming damage to the canopy is multiplied by 0.6.
- Each shot consumes 11% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing the player to fire 9 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Holding long enough after firing to release the canopy uses 30% of the ink tank.
- So, 41% of the ink tank is used in total to release the canopy.
- After firing, there is a 1.17 second cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- The cooldown after holding open but not releasing the canopy is 0.5 seconds.
- The cooldown after releasing the canopy is 2 seconds.
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the shot takes 10 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the shot takes 20 frames to come out.
- After firing, 35 frames must pass before the player can fire another shot.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 40 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.5 units per frame. While holding the brella open, the player's movement speed is set to 0.4 units per frame.
- The Tenta Sorella Brella fires 7 projectiles per shot. Each projectile deals 17 damage. A maximum of 7 projectiles per shot will damage the opponent, so the maximum possible damage per shot is 119.
- The Tenta Sorella Brella does not experience damage falloff.
- Shots can deviate 7 degrees horizontally and 4.5 degrees vertically.
- Projectiles initially travel at a rate of 24 units per frame for 4 frames, having an effective range of 96 units.
- After that, the projectile's velocity is set to 23.135 units if the projectile's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
The Tenta Sorella Brella set is similar to the Tenta Brella set, but it has a modified design and a different sub and special. With the Splash Wall, you can double down on the defensive nature of the brella! And with your defenses in place, you can use the Curling-Bomb Launcher to shift to offense! Whether you're focused on attacking or defending, this setup should suit your style.
|“||As they say, the best defense is a good... defense. The Tenta Sorella Brella will provide plenty of protection, especially with its Splash Wall sub. Just don't forget about the offensive punch that the Curling-Bomb Launcher provides.||”|
- The logo on the Tenta Sorella Brella's shelter is the logo of the gear brand Inkline, presumably the result of an in-universe cooperation between the two companies. This is appropriate since the Tenta Sorella Brella is made from a camping shelter and Inkline's gear is mostly camping-, climbing- or hiking-related.
Names in other languages
Kyanpingu Sherutā Sorēra
|Camping Shelter Sorella|
|Dutch||Sorella Kampeerplenzer||From Sorella, kamperen (to camp), plenzen (to pour with rain) and -er, suffix used for machinery|
|French (NOA)||Méga para-encre Sorella||Mega Ink-parasol Sorella|
|French (NOE)||Para-encre XL Sorella||Ink-parasol XL Sorella|
|German||Sorella-Camp-Pluviator||Sorella Camp Rain-er|
|Italian||Sparatenda Solerra||Shooting-tent Solerra|
|Tent umbrella "Relatives"|
From родичи rodichi (relatives) with double "ч" "ch" to make it sound more Italian.
|Spanish (NOA)||Paratintas forestal Sorella||Forest paint-parasol Sorella|
|Spanish (NOE)||Paratintas maxi B||Paint-parasol Maxi B|