|“||Famous for bold neon colors and stylish, high-tech shoe designs, any squid wanting the latest in fresh footwear loves Tentatek! If you’re looking for a combination of fashion-forward design AND performance, look no further than the eye-popping designs of Tentatek!||”|
Tentatek (Japanese: アロメ Arome) is a brand within Splatoon. Tentatek makes a variety of gear and has even collaborated with weapon brand "Splat" to create the Tentatek Splattershot. Their gear has a high chance of rolling Ink Recovery Up as a sub ability and a very low chance of rolling Quick Super Jump.
The Tentatek logo is a pink oval shape with squid eyes in white. The writing below it is in Inkling and appears to have an Inkling rendition of a Trademark logo. The logo itself is known as a squideye and is fashioned off of the pattern around Inkling's eyes. A secondary logo can be seen which is just the squideye pattern in black and the Trademark esque logo in the bottom corner.
For the category page, see Category:Tentatek.
- The Tentatek logo appears to be fashioned off of the pattern around Inkling's eyes.
- The writing underneath the logo is similar to its translated Japanese name Arome.
Names in other languages
|French (NOE)||OculR||From oculaire (ocular)|
|From щучий shchuchiy, pike, and гуччи guchchi, gucci|
|Spanish (NOA)||Tentáctica||Portmanteau of Tentacle and Tactic.|
- Live from Squid Research Lab: Inkling Fashion Week
- Splatoon JP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2015-02-20). Retrieved on 2015 February 20.
- Splatoon JP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2016-01-28). Retrieved on 2016 January 28.
|Brands in the Splatoon series|
| amiibo · Cuttlegear · Famitsu · Firefin · Forge · Inkline
KOG · Krak-On · Rockenberg · Skalop · Splash Mob
SquidForce · Takoroka · Tentatek · The SQUID GIRL · Zekko · Zink
|Annaki · Enperry · Grizzco · Toni Kensa|