|“||Famous for bold neon colors and stylish, high-tech shoe designs, any squid wanting the latest in fresh footwear loves Tentatek! If you’re looking for a combination of fashion-forward design AND performance, look no further than the eye-popping designs of Tentatek!||”|
Tentatek (Japanese: アロメ Arome) is a brand within Splatoon and Splatoon 2. Tentatek makes a variety of gear. They also colabarated with "Splat" to design the Tentatek Splattershot, and by Splatoon 2, they began designing their own fully in-house weapons in the Dark Tetra Dualies, and the Light Tetra Dualies.
The Tentatek logo is a pink oval shape with squid eyes in white. The writing below it is in Inkling and appears to have an Inkling rendition of a Trademark logo. The logo itself is known as a squideye and is fashioned off of the pattern around Inkling's eyes.
By the events of Splatoon 2, they have since changed their logo to a more simple design, with the oval removed and just the squideye pattern (which the coloring varies from black to pink) and the Trademark esque logo in the bottom corner. However holdover gear from Splatoon retains the old logo.
For the category page, see Category:Tentatek.
- Main article: Weapon brand#Tentatek
Tentatek has gear with the labels Iromaki 750, Norimaki 750 and Sea Slug.
- The Tentatek logo appears to be fashioned off of the pattern around Inkling's eyes.
- The writing underneath the logo is similar to its translated Japanese name Arome.
- In art for the Hero vs. Villain Splatfest, Marina wears a pair of Tentatek shoes unavailable to players. They are similar to Sesame Salt 270s, but are mainly dark gray with white and teal accents.
- It seems Tentatek is also a seller of soda named Tentacola, according to dialogue between Pearl and Marina for Ancho-V Games, Musselforge Fitness and Skipper Pavilion. In other languages, it's named Tentatek Cola, a clearer indication that is Tentatek branded.
Names in other languages
|French (NOE)||OculR||From oculaire (ocular)|
|From щучий shchuchiy, pike, and гуччи guchchi, gucci|
|Spanish (NOA)||Tentáctica||Portmanteau of Tentacle and Tactic.|
- Live from Squid Research Lab: Inkling Fashion Week
- Splatoon JP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2015-02-20). Retrieved on 2015 February 20.
- Splatoon JP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2016-01-28). Retrieved on 2016 January 28.