|“||Famous for bold neon colors and stylish, high-tech shoe designs, any squid wanting the latest in fresh footwear loves Tentatek! If you’re looking for a combination of fashion-forward design AND performance, look no further than the eye-popping designs of Tentatek!||”|
Tentatek (Japanese: アロメ Arome) is a brand within Splatoon and Splatoon 2. Tentatek makes a variety of gear, has collaborated with weapon brand "Splat" to create the Tentatek Splattershot and even independently produces its own weapons such as the Dark Tetra Dualies.
The Tentatek logo is a pink oval shape with squid eyes in white. The writing below it is in Inkling and appears to have an Inkling rendition of a Trademark logo. The logo itself is known as a squideye and is fashioned off of the pattern around Inkling's eyes. A secondary logo can be seen which is just the squideye pattern in black and the Trademark esque logo in the bottom corner.
For the category page, see Category:Tentatek.
- Main article: Weapon brand#Tentatek
- The Tentatek logo appears to be fashioned off of the pattern around Inkling's eyes.
- The writing underneath the logo is similar to its translated Japanese name Arome.
Names in other languages
|French (NOE)||OculR||From oculaire (ocular)|
|From щучий shchuchiy, pike, and гуччи guchchi, gucci|
|Spanish (NOA)||Tentáctica||Portmanteau of Tentacle and Tactic.|
- Live from Squid Research Lab: Inkling Fashion Week
- Splatoon JP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2015-02-20). Retrieved on 2015 February 20.
- Splatoon JP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2016-01-28). Retrieved on 2016 January 28.