|“||Famous for bold neon colors and stylish, high-tech shoe designs, any squid wanting the latest in fresh footwear loves Tentatek! If you're looking for a combination of fashion-forward design AND performance, look no further than the eye-popping designs of Tentatek!||”|
Tentatek (Japanese: アロメ Arome) is a brand in Splatoon and Splatoon 2. Tentatek makes a variety of gear and have designed three weapons: the Tentatek Splattershot, Dark Tetra Dualies, and Light Tetra Dualies.
The Tentatek logo is a pink oval shape with squid eyes in white. The writing below it is in Inkling and appears to have an Inkling rendition of a Trademark logo. The logo itself is known as a squid eye and is fashioned off of the pattern around an Inkling's eyes.
By the events of Splatoon 2, they changed their logo to a more simple design, with the oval removed and just the squid eye pattern (which the coloring varies from black to pink) and the Trademark logo in the bottom corner. However, holdover gear from Splatoon retains the old logo.
For the category page, see Category:Tentatek.
- Main article: Weapon brand#Tentatek
Tentatek has gear with the labels 'Iromaki 750', 'Norimaki 750' and 'Sea Slug'.
- The Tentatek logo appears to be fashioned off of the pattern around an Inkling's eyes.
- The writing underneath the logo is similar to its translated Japanese name, 'Arome'.
- In art for the Hero vs. Villain Splatfest, Marina wears a pair of Tentatek shoes unavailable to players. They are similar to Sesame Salt 270s but are mainly dark gray with white and teal accents.
- It seems Tentatek is also a seller of soda named Tentacola, according to dialogue between Pearl and Marina for Ancho-V Games, Musselforge Fitness and Skipper Pavilion. In other languages, it is named Tentatek Cola, a clearer indication that is Tentatek branded.
- Marina's 8-based outfits bear a resemblance to the sideways 8 on Tentatek clothing and the Tentatek logo.
Names in other languages
|French (NOE)||OculR||From oculaire (ocular)|
|From щучий shchuchiy, pike, and гуччи guchchi, gucci|
|Spanish (NOA)||Tentáctica||Portmanteau of Tentacle and Tactic.|
- Live from Squid Research Lab: Inkling Fashion Week
- SplatoonJP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2015-02-20). Retrieved on 2015 February 20.
- SplatoonJP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2016-01-28). Retrieved on 2016 January 28.