During this event, the only Lesser Salmonid that spawns is the Smallfry. Smallfry spawn in small groups, while Grillers show up one at a time. Later in the wave, multiple Grillers may appear at a time.
Salmonid Field Guide
The following text is quoted from the Salmonid Field Guide.
- What Happens
- Armored vehicles called Grillers spawn one after the other. Grillers lock their sights on to a target and will pursue it relentlessly.
- Smallfry are known for hitching a ride on the Griller and interfering with its targeting.
- How to Get Golden Eggs
- Attack the weak spot on the back of the Griller to stun it.
- Stunning Grillers will reveal further weak points. Attacking these weak points is the key to taking down Grillers and getting Golden Eggs.
- Advice from Mr. Grizz
- If the Griller has you in its sights, you're better off running away and letting your friends handle it.
- Supplementary Information
- Operating costs for a single Griller would be enough to deploy 100 regular Salmonid fighters.
Names in other languages
|Grill Start-out (グリル guriru is the Japanese name for Griller)|
|French||Barbeurks||From barbecue, barbare (barbarian), and beurk (yuck, as in disgust)|
|From жаровня zharovnya (brazier)|
|Spanish (NOA)||Brasaletas||From brazalete (bracelet) and brasa (hot coal, ember)|
|Spanish (NOE)||Chaparrillas||From chapar (to plate) and parrilla (grill)|