The event can only be experienced if every player in the group is at least Overachiever, where there's a 4.8% chance of getting the wave during low tide and a 4.3% chance in both mid and high tide.
Salmonid Field Guide
The following text is quoted from the Salmonid Field Guide.
- What Happens
- New troops are brought to the battleground from the Mothership.
- A large number of Chinooks will bring containers of lesser Salmonids from the Mothership to join the fray.
- Periodically, the Mothership will draw close to the egg basket and try to suck up and reclaim any Golden Eggs inside.
- How to Get Golden Eggs
- Shoot the containers carried by the Chinooks to make them explode.
- If you manage to blow up the Chinooks as well, they will drop Golden Eggs.
- Advice from Mr. Grizz
- Split up to take out the Chinooks.
- If the Mothership comes to take back the Golden Eggs, everyone should focus on pushing it back!
- Supplementary Information
- The Mothership is a vital cog in the Salmonid distribution chain.
- Deploying the Mothership is said to be the last resort of the Salmonid army. When it is dispatched, all troops stationed nearby gather together to see it off.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Het moederschip||The mothership|
|French (NOE)||Vaisseaux mères||Motherships|
|German||Das Mutterschiff||The Mothership|
|Spanish (NOA)||Salmondrizas||From salmón (salmon) and nave nodriza (mothership)|
|Spanish (NOE)||Aerocriaderos||Air breeders|
|This article or section needs more images!|
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!