- Main article: Crust Bucket
Crust Bucket Tickets are coupons to be used at the Crust Bucket in exchange for meals or drinks. Upon using a ticket, the player gains a boost to rewards gained from Regular Battles, Ranked Battles, and League Battles, lasting a total of twenty matches. These boosts can affect either Cash received or level experience gained (for Meal Tickets), or gear experience gained and the chance of rolling a certain ability (for Drink Tickets). Meal Tickets multiply the earnings by a factor of either 1.5, 2 or 2.5, depending on the ticket used, whereas Drink Tickets always multiply by 1.5.
When using a Drink Ticket, there is always a 30% chance of rolling the ticket's favored ability, no matter what gear brand the gear is from.
Tickets are available as rewards for participating in Salmon Run and Salmon Run Next Wave. Orange capsules have a 40% chance of giving a 2× ticket, and a 10% chance of giving a 2.5× ticket, both boosting either level experience or Cash. Otherwise, the player receives 4,000. Likewise, blue capsules have a 40% chance of giving one random Drink Ticket and a 10% chance of giving three random Drink Tickets.
Tickets can be found in various Octo Canyon missions as pickups. Once a ticket has been taken, it cannot be obtained again; picking it up will grant the player one Power Egg instead.
- The Octopark (Mission #05)
- Octozeppelin Invasion (Mission #06)
- Spinning Campground (Mission #08)
- Suction-Cup Lookout (Sector 2)
- Octoseeker Shakedown (Mission #10)
- The Floating Garden (Mission #11)
- Parking Garage (Mission #14)
- Octoling Assault (Octo Canyon) (Mission #15)
- Octocommander Fortress (Mission #17)
- Towering Heights (Mission #18)
- The Experimentorium (Mission #19)
- Propellerland (Mission #20)
- Platform Madhouse (Mission #25)
- Paradise Lanes (Mission #26)
- Octoling Workout (Mission #27)
- Cephalon HQ (Sector 5)
After fully upgrading everything at the Ammo Knights Enhancifier, the player will also be able to purchase a random meal ticket for 1500 Power Eggs. This option is only limited by the number of Power Eggs gathered by the player.
It is possible to trade in a mem medal or 15,000 CQ Points at a vending machine located at the Central Station, after beating the final Turf War of the campaign, to get a random reward. These rewards include Drink and Food Tickets.
After completing one stamp page, the player is rewarded with a ticket. Unlike Octo Canyon, this reward may appear again with the completion of another page.
- Main article: Crab-N-Go
- The design of the tickets are based on tempura shrimp. The stub of the tickets is large and yellow, much like the main body of tempura shrimp, and the tearaway part has sharp frays in red and orange colors, similar to the tail ends.
Names in other languages
|French (NOA)||Bon repas|
|French (NOE)||Ticket en-cas|
|Russian||Талон на закуску|
|Spanish (NOA)||Boleto de comida|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cupón de comida|
|French (NOA)||Bon breuvage
|French (NOE)||Ticket boisson|
|Russian||Талон на напиток|
|Spanish (NOA)||Boleto de bebida|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cupón de bebida|