The brand was created by the eponymous fashion designer and produces simple, sharp clothing in black and white. A few of the clothes seem to be from other brands with simply recolored as black and white such as the Toni Kensa Black Hi-Tops being the Power Stripes (even having the logo still on the shoes' tongues) from Takoroka but in black and dark red or the Kensa Coat being a black rebrand of the Zekko Coats. Most of the clothes also have a button or small red spot that shows the designer's logo which is also seen on the back of the Armor when two of them are picked up in Octo Canyon.
- Main article: Kensa Collection
- Kensa Splattershot (collaboration with "Splat")
- Kensa Splat Roller (collaboration with "Splat")
- Kensa Charger (collaboration with Splat")
- Kensa Splatterscope (collaboration with "Splat")
- Kensa Splat Dualies (collaboration with "Splat")
- Kensa Splattershot Pro (collaboration with "Splat")
- Kensa Luna Blaster (collaboration with "Neo")
- Kensa Dynamo Roller (collaboration with "Ammo Knights")
- Kensa Sloshing Machine (collaboration with "Neo")
Female Octoling with the Kensa Splattershot.
Male Inkling with the Kensa Splat Roller.
Male Octoling with the Kensa Splat Dualies.
- The Toni Kensa logo is a stylized hiragana character "た" (ta), from the brand's Japanese name "Tataki Kensaki".
Names in other languages
|Likely a parody of Takeo Kikuchi. Tataki-ika (pounded squid) is a kind of dried squids. Kensaki-ika means swordtip squid.|
|Dutch||Toni Kensa||Toni Kensa|
|French||Thony K||From Japanese name, also a pun on Thon, "tunafish"|
|German||Toni Kensa||Toni Kensa|
|Italian||Nero Marlin||Black Marlin|
|from суши (sushi) and кусать (kusat') - to bite.|
|Spanish||Tonken||From Japanese name|