This is my sandbox, YourUsername, so welcome.
In here, if this is how it works, I talk about lore, trivia, any projects that I am invited to or help, Splatoon in general and Gameplay
You have ...err... edits. Wonderful. Keep it up.
New discussions go in the talk page. They will later be added into the sandbox by me.
Feel free to edit, just don’t delete anyone’s edits, alright? Cool.
What if the Octarians won the great turf war?
When the inklings won the great turf war, the Squidbeak Splatoon sent the octarians/octolings down to the underground bunkers that humanity lived in during their nuclear war or whatnot. For some reason I feel like Shelendorf (in charge of the weapons) and Judd had an important role in their victory. Without them, they would lose the battle. Now if this the case, either DJ Octavio’s crew (see antagonists on character page) would send the inkling race (is that what they would call it?) down to the same underground bunkers, or they would make some sort of Sky city from Star Wars, much like they do with Octo valley and canyon. In addition to this, I think that they would have renames, such as ink trooper (btw I want to draw this now),twinsquid trooper and inkstamp. They would probably change the name to octopolis, and ink valley/canyon. Also with Octo Expansion dealing with octolings, they might change the name to Ink Expansion or something. Also they might replace the squid sister with… mmm… let’s say Turquoise October (wonder what they would look like) or even Dedf1sh before she was (partially) sanitized. (Asked by Ink me up!)
Hi Chrome!, I knew that this topic got closed 2 days ago but I wanted to write my opinion (Im a great fan of the Splatoon Lore) ok here I come:
1. If the Octarians had won the Great Turf War maybe they would send the Inklings to the Bunkers (as you said), but the Octarians think different than the Inklings, so I think they maybe just would treat them as Inferior Species, maybe they would let them live on Territory considered, unnecessary?, Idk really, but maybe the Inklings would be like the low class on the Octarians Society.
2. About what you said about the Inktroopers, Inkstomp and all that, I want you to correct you 2 things (without offense ok?) first of all, the Inklings doesn’t have variants as the Octarians do, the Octarians have the Octolings just as one of their variants (maybe that is one of the reasons they are more powerful) Inklings don’t, so they would only be Inklings, thats it, however Octopolis and Octoville (Inkopolis and Splatsville) would have more variety within species. Second, Octostomp (and all the Octoweapons) were made by the Octarians for the Great Turf War, there would not be a change even if the Inklings had won, the Octarians are waaaay smarter than the Inklings so there is no way the Inklings would have made that type of Weaponry.
3. The Society of the Octarians would be much more developed than the Inkopolis we know, as the Octarians are smarter and they love mechanic, we would have get a future-type city.
4. What about the New Squidbeak Splatoon Situation?, maybe the story would have changed in a situation (if the Inklings are send to the Bunkers) Agent 1, 2 and 3 trying to escape from the Underground for a secret mission, that would be interesting, or maybe there is not New Squidbeak Splatoon :(
5. Another War? The Octarians were smart by doesn’t starting a massive war for territory again, Great Turf War 2 didn’t occured. But what about the Inklings?, maybe they would have the idea to take by force the Territory, every species, even the most pacifist one can be the most dangerous one for surviving.
6. The Octarians would use the Great Zapfish as power supply?, DJ Octavio robbed the GZ just because of necesity, the Octarians didn’t got the Materials and the Space to create a Power Supply, with all the surface Territory, they maybe would create an alternative power supply.
Thats all heheh, it was long and my fingers are dying, hope y’all liked my point of view and only Nintendo knows what would happen.
Hey, Chrome! I thought that I'd put my ideas on the subject down here.
1.The Octarians would most likely build a main city like Inkopolis(Octopolis?).
2.Octopolis would feature more modern technology compared to Inkopolis, such as UFOs for travel and floating things like we see in the stages of Octo Canyon and Octo Valley.
3.Jellyfish, along with the Inklings, would also go underground. Replacing them would be the Octarians piloting the Octotrooper vehicles and others, including Octopods, Octostamps, and Octocommanders/Octosnipers.
4.Inklings would be forced into Octo Canyon and Octo Valley, or “Ink Canyon” and “Ink Valley.”
5.Much like DJ Octavio, the Inklings’ leader(and main villain) would be Cap’n Cuttlefish.
6.I imagine that the vehicle that Cuttlefish battles in would be like the Octobot King L3G.s, with the arms being giant versions of the Bamboozler Mk I, firing much like the original Killer Wail.
7.Pop idols would be Turquoise October, an unsanitized Dedf1sh, and DJ Octavio himself.
8.Over time, the Inklings would come back to the surface, much like the Octolings did in the Octo Expansion(Inkling Expansion?)
Ah, I love Splatoon lore talk... maybe we'll get this as DLC?
Splattershot Pro main out! User:Ink Me Up! 07:45, Nov 18, 2022 (EST)
What if Team Order won the Splatfest?
As we all know, my thoughts have on what order would have done. First off, I wouldn’t think our character in the beginning wouldn’t be scavenging for scraps, as said in the Twitter regarding the trailer before release, and it wouldn’t be a desert.
There would probably be more flying apartments and maybe some different stages. I don’t know.
Anything you looking forward to?
As a general question for anyone who wants to answer, what are you looking forward to in S3? Are there things that you want back from the second or first game? I personally want Moray Towers and Skipper Pavillion back, stage-wise. I definitely don't want Camp Triggerfish back though. That one seemed like it hated me or something. I also want the Negative Longcuff Sweater back....I miss it. Weapons-wise, I look forward to the Splattershot Nova and the Snipewriter (as a charger main who sucks at chargers lol). I'm also looking forward to X Battles, Big Run, and the new Japanese stage, as well as Flounder Heights! Anyway, enough about me, what about you? Let me know! ArivakiVA 18:36, 18 November 2022 (UTC) Two things: One, it’s not letting me reply, or visual edit my sandbox (what is up with that) so so am replying via source editing.
- Two: I am mainly excited for the Drizzle season update. Having not played the OP Splatoon makes me excited to try flounder heights, also am excited for the pencil charger and the Splattershot nova. I also am excited for Big Run.
- Okay, now that I've seen the new catalog and returning gear, I'm looking forward to the tentacle-shaped earring, the Negative Longcuff Sweater, the bow emote (the elegance is immaculate), and all the other cool looking emotes! I maxed out the Drizzle Season's catalog and I was late to the game, so I should be able to max it out this time too! ArivakiVA (talk) 17:42, 22 November 2022 (UTC)